Absolutely acceptable

Posted by Reviewer1067408 on Dec 04, 2013

Price point is half of what I recently paid for another pea protein, and this tastes 2x better! Downside is you need a big scoop per dose (less servings per can), and lots of water so does't stay too thick - this makes it tough to take before the workout (unless you halve the dosage). This even has a teensy weensy crunch due to the whole chia seeds, nice touch.

Good taste

Posted by 4794812299861287841 on Nov 21, 2013

Have been using the supplement now for a week so won't be able to tell the effect yet. The taste however is good, not too sweet, and it gives me a saturated feeling once I have finished the shake.

tastes well, no aftertaste

Posted by 4985391117207906941 on Sep 24, 2013

This powder mixes well in smoothies and has no aftertaste, unlike the whey-protein powders I have tried. It is a little sweet for me, like an old-style malted milk. I feel like Im having a treat, rather than a supplement.

Not a fan!

Posted by 4971351326869731447 on Mar 31, 2016

I personally didn't like this protein powder. I found it quite sickly and a very powdery to drink. I attempted to use it in baking and even in smoothies but still found the taste too over powering. Contemplating seeing if the chocolate flavour tastes better.

I don't think its taste is good enough to swallow

Posted by 5729208236821455636 on Mar 01, 2016

It has sickening smell, I couldn't bear it. It's personal opinion, but I won't recommend it to you.