Copper keeps you young

Posted by Reviewer2508792 on May 29, 2008

I have taken copper for years since I found out that research found that a copper deficiency results in gray hair, wrinkles in the face, sagging body, varicose veins, and aortic aneurisms. I still have a lot of color in my hair at age 63, and no facial wrinkles.

it seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3294513 on Dec 19, 2007

I woudl be very careful supplemting this. Start low and slow.

Hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Feb 17, 2010

I started on copper for my hyperthyroidism. I started to feel better a few months after taking it.

Review on Twinlab Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer1573597 on Mar 19, 2011

The copper pills were recommended by my eye doctor. In looking around I found that iHerb had the mg that I was told to get and the price was very reasonable. I have not been back to the doctor to see the effects they are having on me but but I am totally happy with what I received.. look for update after next appointment.

<<< Small and easy to swallow >>>

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Small and easy to swallow for those of us that hate swallowing pills. I really love the fact that it is chelated. However, it has magnesium stearate, which is used to keep the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I suggest taking it with a meal to avoid an upset stomach. I have experienced stomach discomfort and nausea when I have taken it on an empty stomach.

Seems to be good

Posted by Reviewer3008276 on Sep 08, 2009

I take a large amount of vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements daily to combat the effects of an autoimmune disorder, with this being one of them. I don't feel right without them. The quality seems more than acceptable for the price.

Copper

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Sep 28, 2009

High quality.

Zinc lowers Copper

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

If you take too much Zinc you probably benefit from taking copper. When you raise zinc intake, you inhibit absorption of copper and the other way around.

Good absorption

Posted by 5477329246853615544 on Oct 06, 2015

It seems to be of good absorption but i think is a daily high dosage 2mg, you should not take it daily. Miss it a day or so.

Twinlab Copper Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2566056 on Sep 09, 2011

Great price and I love this company!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »