Always good!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Oct 24, 2009

Have been using this brand of copper for several years, but hadn't taken in a long while. It stopped the dizziness and nosebleeds. I was deficient because of zinc use without copper. Great product.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 20, 2008

Twinlab products are of superior quality; this product has helped my joint aches

joint pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1106030 on Jul 25, 2011

2mg. Copper plus 3mg. Manganese daily for one month for relief from joint pain. My osteoarthritis was so painful and drugs were no longer working. But this is beginning to work

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Oct 27, 2010

Great pill size, I take a multivitamin with 2mg copper in the morning. This 2mg copper pill I take in the afternoon. Copper is essential it will avoid ruptures in your body and will keep your hair from going white.

Twinlab Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer3003469 on Jun 02, 2010

The capsules are tiny, a pretty color, and easy to swallow. They are the dosage used in the AREDS study (2 mg)of macular degeneration. This is why I am using the product.

Recommended by my neurologist

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

I take many many vitamins and minerals, but my most intelligent neurologist tested me for copper and it was low to my shock! I do have a demylination process going on in my nerves, not MS, but probably from the Lyme, and after a few weeks on this, my electrical type pain has lessened. Ordering another bottle and of course will need labs checked again. Interestingly, about 30 years ago when I was working with a biochemist, I was also low in copper, so it's something specific to me and my chemistry as I eat mostly organic and take multiple high quality pills. Life Extension also recommended this brand, of which I've been a member since 1995, but it's cheaper on iherb.

Noticed a difference

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

A must if you are taking a zinc supplement. But I didn't know that. Now I feet better and sleep better since I started taking this too.

You need this if you take Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 28, 2008

You need to take 2 mg of Copper daily when you use Zinc daily. So, for I know 2 mg is recommended and this supplement has this 2 mg. So I think this is the best one for me. The capsules are small and very easy to swallow. And they have a nice minty blue color...but that's not important ofcourse..

it seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer3294513 on Dec 19, 2007

I woudl be very careful supplemting this. Start low and slow.

Hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Feb 17, 2010

I started on copper for my hyperthyroidism. I started to feel better a few months after taking it.