This product

Posted by Reviewer1562780 on Mar 12, 2008

I take it for the integrity of skin and connective tissue, bones and the stuff that connects them. I have degenerative disease in my spinal column and I'm hoping this makes things a little more solid inside of me. Service through this company is always fast, and very accurate! It keeps me coming back as well as not being able to find other items through my pharmacy.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2131132 on Oct 24, 2007

I take copper to help me absorb iron better and this copper has helped and works great!

Thought 2mg/daily was too much for me - but it actually was needed.

Posted by Reviewer1199775 on Apr 16, 2012

I ordered this product for being copper gluconate, its price and list of excipients. Just wished there were easy-to-split 2mg tablets, as it's a little inconvenient to open these little capsules to reduce their content. I do benefit from supplementing copper, but if I take more than 1mg per day it makes me feel weird and gives me headaches so I recommend to approach any copper substitution carefully. --- Post scriptum: It's important to never take copper on an empty stomach. I did so in the beginning, "to get the most out of it", as I believed. But now I take it some time after lunch between meals. I kept getting strong headaches initially, but luckily not anymore and my skin and overall wellbeing has improved.

VITAL COPPER

Posted by Reviewer2376062 on Jul 05, 2009

I WAS TAKING THE COPPER TO DEAL WITH SOME RENAL DISCOMFORT ISSUES. WELL, I CAN PROUDLY SAY THANK YOU GOD, THE PAIN IS GONE!!!!!!!

Helps restore mineral balance when removing toxic metals with seaweed

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Sep 08, 2009

It's best to keep copper in the "Goldilocks Zone", as either too much or too little is bad. I take WITH FOOD once every 1-2 weeks when feeling run down. If I get brief nausea then I know I'm topped off. I'm not sure the average person needs this, especially if your water lines are copper.