Great

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Aug 18, 2014

I've been taking this product from time to time in order to prevent premature graying of my hair and I guess it works. I like the small sized capsules which are easy to swallow.

T.L. copper caps

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

No effect at all

the best copper supp for me!!

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014

all other types I tried had some side effects on my body.This one was easily tolerated.

good source of copper

Posted by Reviewer1134692 on Apr 20, 2014

I like these. The caps are small (which implies less fillers). Good quality and value.

Tiny pills

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Feb 01, 2014

I love that these copper pills are quite tiny capsules as it makes them easy to swallow! I used to have other brand (not from iherb) big, bulky and thick tablets that were so difficult to get down. They even had rough edges. I don't struggle with huge capsules as long as they are soft, but I love how these capsules are actually tiny compared to most others!

Noticed a difference

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

A must if you are taking a zinc supplement. But I didn't know that. Now I feet better and sleep better since I started taking this too.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Aug 24, 2013

good product

better than gold

Posted by Reviewer2458410 on Aug 20, 2013

After a few short weeks, the effects of this supplement is on display and worth every penny !

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on May 22, 2013

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Recommended by my neurologist

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

I take many many vitamins and minerals, but my most intelligent neurologist tested me for copper and it was low to my shock! I do have a demylination process going on in my nerves, not MS, but probably from the Lyme, and after a few weeks on this, my electrical type pain has lessened. Ordering another bottle and of course will need labs checked again. Interestingly, about 30 years ago when I was working with a biochemist, I was also low in copper, so it's something specific to me and my chemistry as I eat mostly organic and take multiple high quality pills. Life Extension also recommended this brand, of which I've been a member since 1995, but it's cheaper on iherb.