What benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2177117 on Mar 03, 2008

I have been taking 5000 iu's of D3+K2 dots for three months now and I attritube my improved mood and health this winter to this product. No colds, no flu, no winter blues!

D3 + K2-MK7

Posted by Reviewer1191985 on Oct 10, 2007

Excellent sublingual dot with D3 and 90mcg MK-7. Arterial plaque remover and bone builder all in one! I take a B12 dot at the same time.

must have!

Posted by Reviewer1047344 on Nov 18, 2007

shocking how much this has helped. I was severely D difficient as are 80% of Americans.

What efficiency!

Posted by Reviewer2110664 on Feb 17, 2009

I tested this product: after 3 weeks my levels of vitamin D3 is reached 126 ng / l (normal 20-50 ng/l) !... I can only see its incredible efficiency! If you need more vitamin D in winter: "D3 dots + K2" is for you!

Vitamin D3 dots

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

Twinlab D3 Dots + K2

Posted by Reviewer3180231 on Feb 11, 2009

Easy to take. Melts fast with pleasant tangerine flavor.

A great way to get vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2472864 on Nov 11, 2008

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer1086244 on Dec 12, 2007

Not many people know about the benefits of K2 + D3 yet, but when they do, they will adore this convenient product that combines them both and provides the recommended doses.

Vital supplement

Posted by Reviewer1968972 on Jan 19, 2008

It goes without saying the importance of ensuring an intake of Vit D when direct sunlight is in short supply. K2 is hard to come by through diet, so agin this is vital.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2008

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.