Dots

Posted by Reviewer3073183 on Mar 04, 2008

My doctor has pushed me into taking D and I have no lab results to base an opinion on (as far as effectiveness goes). At this point I can only say that they are tasty little things...in addition to bein' convenient to take because you let 'em disolve in your mouth.

These are easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer2909304 on Jun 30, 2008

Great product.

Pleasant suprise

Posted by Reviewer2906137 on May 12, 2009

Small easily swallowed tablet, pleasant flavor and smell two vitiamins and economical.

Have been taking as part of a regimen over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I have been taking these as part of a regimen, after reading about Vitamin D deficiency in a hair loss forum. Can't say much about the product - but have found this to be one of the easier pills to take, given the flavor. And the price is reasonable, plus has K2 as well. I put it under the tongue and let it dissolve slowly. I have also been trying to increase exposure to the sun to improve Vitamin D. Though I do feel better, my hair has NOT grown back, though the loss rate may have slowed down. Overall, I do feel healthy though. It is hard to pinpoint what this did to contribute as I feel the regimen was more important than the specific product. I will be continuing with this.

Twinlab

Posted by Reviewer2216721 on Jun 20, 2010

i like the idea that it has both Vit D3 and K2. Can't tell what it's doing, but hope it's absorbable.

D3 8 K2

Posted by Reviewer1700608 on Aug 19, 2010

first time trying them... takes a little while to dissolve but has a pleasant taste ... Lightning Fast Shipping

D3 Dots + K2

Posted by Reviewer2641597 on Aug 30, 2010

An easy way to get these essential vitamins

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2205157 on Feb 28, 2012

I like Twin labs products and this particular product is great becuase it contains K2 which helps calcium absorption and prevents kidney stones as well as maintaining bone strength. Not many manufacturers produce Vitamin D and K2 into the same formula.