Twinlab, DLPA, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

SAVED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jun 24, 2009

Sufering from severe post-traumatic stress, I've tried any number of natural products as the chemical cocktails handed out by conventional medicine are simply not acceptable to me. After my first dose of 1000mg DLPA, my depression lifted and trauma reactions (flashbacks and hyperviligence) significantly reduced. I've been taking this for a couple months now and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. It has almost completely reversed my suicidal tendencies which were increasing regularly; they are now practically nonexistent. This product has truly saved my life.

Good product affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 01, 2008

Excellent supplement to reduce emotional sensitivity and lifting the mood. I would recommend to all Highly Senstivie Persons (HSPs) ;-)

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

Excellent quality product - in combination with L-tyrosine this really gets me going in the morning. No jitteriness, and much better than coffee. I've also really noticed a difference in mental clarity, energy levels and mood. Highly recommended

helps with sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 19, 2010

This helps me not be so sensitive to the world and teary in general. I read about it in The Mood Cure. I can only take one though or I get irritable/anxious like I've had a pot of coffee. Also, when I took this with Sam-e I got terribly anxious. They did not mix well at all.

Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 16, 2008

My husband uses this for his back pain and it does help with that. If he runs out of it he has more pain.