お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Twinlab, DLPA, 500 mg, 60 Capsules

SAVED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jun 24, 2009

Sufering from severe post-traumatic stress, I've tried any number of natural products as the chemical cocktails handed out by conventional medicine are simply not acceptable to me. After my first dose of 1000mg DLPA, my depression lifted and trauma reactions (flashbacks and hyperviligence) significantly reduced. I've been taking this for a couple months now and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. It has almost completely reversed my suicidal tendencies which were increasing regularly; they are now practically nonexistent. This product has truly saved my life.

Good product affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 01, 2008

Excellent supplement to reduce emotional sensitivity and lifting the mood. I would recommend to all Highly Senstivie Persons (HSPs) ;-)

helps with sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 19, 2010

This helps me not be so sensitive to the world and teary in general. I read about it in The Mood Cure. I can only take one though or I get irritable/anxious like I've had a pot of coffee. Also, when I took this with Sam-e I got terribly anxious. They did not mix well at all.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

Excellent quality product - in combination with L-tyrosine this really gets me going in the morning. No jitteriness, and much better than coffee. I've also really noticed a difference in mental clarity, energy levels and mood. Highly recommended

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2894969 on May 24, 2012

This is my second order of DLPA. A friend told me about this product to help with inflamation and pain relief. I am thrilled with the results I have had. I take three capsules a day for relief of pain and inflamation associated with arthiritis. A very pleasant secondary benefit I have noticed is relief of symptoms associated with PMS. I must say this product has given me my life back. I couldnt be happier with the results I have seen.