DMAE - LOVE THIS!!! - PHYSICAL ENERGY , MENTAL FOCUS & IMPROVED MOOD!!!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

I've been using this product for over a year. It gives me physical energy and mental focus. It also improves my emotional state & mood, and makes me a lot more confident! I can strike up a conversation with anyone anywhere! Bought it to boost mental focus to study. It helped my (self-diagnosed)ADD like a charm!!! I could sit & study for hours, when I had to. I could also organize paperwork and declutter closets, which I was extremely challenged with before. It motivates to exercise, so I'd lost weight and toned up quite a bit :)) I usually take only 1 cap first thing in the morning. Its much better than coffee! I like the low dose, because I'm very sensitive to anything. Occasionally, if I need an extra boost, I'll take another around 3pm. Taken later, it keeps me up too late. One side effect, if the dose is too high, you may get stiff neck. But it took me a year before I'd experienced that. I just lowered the dose back to 1 pill and it was gone. ***Great product!*** Btw, its found in fish, mostly sardines. But you have to eat A LOT to get the amount. UPDATE *** 2014 *** I took a break from this, as it's healthy to do now & then with any supplements. And in a couple of months I noticed that my facial skin got kind of older and dull. Oops... One major positive effect of this is it's rejuvenation of skin! So I started taking it again, only a much lower dose (about 30mg, i.e. 1/3 of the capsule - I just open the capsule and put the powder on my tongue, it tastes sour, but bearable). I'm taking a lower dose, because after a long-term use I'm no longer deficient, it seems, and don't need as much. It still has a significant effect on my ability to focus (on boring things!) and keeps me even keel, too! As for the skin, I need to take it for a while to be able to tell.

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jan 07, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue which began happening about 17 years ago. I found a supplement that contained amino acids and DMAE. My condition was reversed for the 8 years I took it until they deleted it. My health went downhill for the next 6 years. I had to leave work and was placed on disability due to the debilitating effects of my condition. I tried to replicate the amino mix many times but never noticed a difference. When I was in remission, the supplements made me feel like superwoman. A few weeks ago, my memory had gotten really bad and I saw the DMAE was the only ingredient I hadn't yet tried. I didn't think much of it as I had thought it only improved concentration and memory. A few days after taking it my energy sored and I didn't know why. I asked my son if he was feeling better from what I was putting in our smoothies and he said he was exhausted. So I looked for an adrenal complex for him and found one that contained DMAE. Apparently DMAE, vitamin B5, and vitamin C help to produce adrenal hormone so I suddenly realized where my increased energy was coming from. I told my sister and her and her husband began taking these caps. She now has all her friends on them and her energy has increased to the point where they call them their speed tabs. This is an incredible product. I was also attracted to Source Naturals DIM and discovered that this and the DMAE are both Methyl donors. Dr Jack Tips believes that all disease goes back to a Methylation deficiency. I have since begun the DIM and my muscle is building and my fatigue has been substantially reduced after less than a week on them. There is a lot to say for Methyls and well being.

I have not received the product

Posted by 5575491799273469965 on Dec 28, 2013

I have not received the product

Work well

Posted by FilaLuvR on Dec 13, 2013

They seem to help when combined with other mood stabilizers. I will buy again.

don't like this

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2013

Makes me feel very heavy in the morning,as if I'm having the worst hangover.I can barely get out of bed in the morning even though I took it day before.As soon as I stopped,the feeling of heaviness went away.This supplement never gave me an energy boost.

good

Posted by Reviewer3268316 on Jun 14, 2013

buen producto

Came at a good time!

Posted by Reviewer2257215 on Mar 23, 2013

I bought this because Dr Perricone recommends DMAE taken internally and used externally to prevent aging and skin problems. Whilst I've noticed no difference in my skin yet, I can report an amazing mood enhancement which I really need at the moment. I have been taking 300mg but am looking for a way to continue with my Acetyl L Carnitine, which uses the same pathway as DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid, which is recommended with ALC. I feel calm and on some days, very happy! I am dealing with something rather troubling at the moment which made me very depressed so this was a great discover. A wonderful anti=depressant aide. Highly recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer1362458 on Feb 22, 2013

it really works and I'm starting to remember obvious words

GREAT For ADHD AND ASD

Posted by SmartHealth on Feb 03, 2013

it will help to enhance concentration and memory for ASD and ADHD. It will give greater impact on memoery and focus if it has gone through several phases of detox protocol.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 24, 2012

quality seems ok, but the effects on the brain, if any, are missing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »