Twinlab, DMAE Caps, 100 Capsules

Yes, this is great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2082017 on Jan 29, 2011

Let me say I started using DMAE for its effects on skin tightening and was not taking this orally at first (topical instead). After a couple of months, decided to start taking since the bottle was just lying around. About 3-4 days later, I sudden realise I was feeling much more energetic in the morning instead of the usual brain fog. My mood was more positive too. I am taking other supplements, such as gingko. I couldn't figure out why I was thinking more clearly and in a better mood (have completely forgotten DMAE effects when ingested). Until I recalled I had introduced DMAE into my diet. I looked up DMAE and realise people take it for its cognitive and mood enhancing effects!! So I am happy to report DMAE works for me. It is not a placebo effect. Supposedly it does takes a couple of days to kick in. It makes a difference to my quality of life!

Cognitive alertness

Posted by Reviewer2671932 on Apr 25, 2009

I take this in conjunction with doctors best acetyl l-carnitine and have noted a marked increase in cognitive alertness when reading and performing most daily activities.

Works well for small doses, bad for liver though

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 15, 2011

After being deficient for a long time, I am really sensitive to acetylcholine, so this is great because I can easily split the dosage with these capsules as needed. UPDATE Feb 2011: I tried this after a long break during an episode of liver inflammation, and it is now obvious that it is not good for the liver at all. I won't be using DMAE ever again.

TWINLAB DMAE -100 Mg CAPS

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 06, 2008

NEURO-PROTECTIVE, I TAKE 2 CAPS BEFORE SLEEP. THE CAPS ABSORB BETTER THAN THE TABLETS. GOOD PRICE, CAN ENHANCE REM SLEEP.

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jan 07, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue which began happening about 17 years ago. I found a supplement that contained amino acids and DMAE. My condition was reversed for the 8 years I took it until they deleted it. My health went downhill for the next 6 years. I had to leave work and was placed on disability due to the debilitating effects of my condition. I tried to replicate the amino mix many times but never noticed a difference. When I was in remission, the supplements made me feel like superwoman. A few weeks ago, my memory had gotten really bad and I saw the DMAE was the only ingredient I hadn't yet tried. I didn't think much of it as I had thought it only improved concentration and memory. A few days after taking it my energy sored and I didn't know why. I asked my son if he was feeling better from what I was putting in our smoothies and he said he was exhausted. So I looked for an adrenal complex for him and found one that contained DMAE. Apparently DMAE, vitamin B5, and vitamin C help to produce adrenal hormone so I suddenly realized where my increased energy was coming from. I told my sister and her and her husband began taking these caps. She now has all her friends on them and her energy has increased to the point where they call them their speed tabs. This is an incredible product. I was also attracted to Source Naturals DIM and discovered that this and the DMAE are both Methyl donors. Dr Jack Tips believes that all disease goes back to a Methylation deficiency. I have since begun the DIM and my muscle is building and my fatigue has been substantially reduced after less than a week on them. There is a lot to say for Methyls and well being.