Twinlab, DMAE Caps, 100 Capsules

Yes, this is great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2082017 From Singapore on Jan 29, 2011

Let me say I started using DMAE for its effects on skin tightening and was not taking this orally at first (topical instead). After a couple of months, decided to start taking since the bottle was just lying around. About 3-4 days later, I sudden realise I was feeling much more energetic in the morning instead of the usual brain fog. My mood was more positive too. I am taking other supplements, such as gingko. I couldn't figure out why I was thinking more clearly and in a better mood (have completely forgotten DMAE effects when ingested). Until I recalled I had introduced DMAE into my diet. I looked up DMAE and realise people take it for its cognitive and mood enhancing effects!! So I am happy to report DMAE works for me. It is not a placebo effect. Supposedly it does takes a couple of days to kick in. It makes a difference to my quality of life!

Cognitive alertness

Posted by Reviewer2671932 From New York on Apr 25, 2009

I take this in conjunction with doctors best acetyl l-carnitine and have noted a marked increase in cognitive alertness when reading and performing most daily activities.

Works well for small doses, bad for liver though

Posted by Reviewer3307313 From Canada on Feb 15, 2011

After being deficient for a long time, I am really sensitive to acetylcholine, so this is great because I can easily split the dosage with these capsules as needed. UPDATE Feb 2011: I tried this after a long break during an episode of liver inflammation, and it is now obvious that it is not good for the liver at all. I won't be using DMAE ever again.

TWINLAB DMAE -100 Mg CAPS

Posted by Reviewer2352505 From California on Mar 06, 2008

NEURO-PROTECTIVE, I TAKE 2 CAPS BEFORE SLEEP. THE CAPS ABSORB BETTER THAN THE TABLETS. GOOD PRICE, CAN ENHANCE REM SLEEP.

Dependable Lift

Posted by Reviewer2580814 From Washington on Jul 04, 2011

Have used this for years, and find that it seems to make me more alert.