Good focus nootropic

Posted by doesitwork on Apr 07, 2014

DMAE is supposed to be a cholinergic, meaning that it increases acetylcholine in the brain and body. When I take DMAE, I feel more focused and a little more energetic than normal.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer3259544 on Mar 10, 2009

Unfortunately I can't take this anymore as it appears to affect my asthma but I add it to my serum and use it on my face. Excellent value & service as always from Iherb.

dmae drops

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on Sep 13, 2011

good product. Start with one drop. This stuff is powerful. One serving was giving me a headache because I was combing this with other choline supplements.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Jul 14, 2009

Seems to help with mental flexibility and quickness as well as skin tone but still experimenting...would need many weeks for definitive answer...Seems to help quick thinking.

aids in concentration

Posted by Reviewer3256810 on Aug 24, 2010

This helps to focus and concentrate. Clears up brain fog.

Liquid DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Feb 19, 2010

A neuro-protective supplement that enhances sleep. Take with juice before sleep.

Revueus Dmaeus

Posted by Reviewer2201550 on Jan 08, 2008

Good product, good price, convenient ordering. I really like DMAE, but I love iHerb.

dmae

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jan 08, 2010

l,ve just strted this product,l,m loving it,l bougthit due to having so many illnesses ,its played havic on my skin,so this is slowly improving it from inside,very happy with it

Not sure of benefit yet

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on May 20, 2011

But it smells awful for a few minutes. If you can get past the odor, it should work for improving the tone and texture of face and neck.