Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinlab, DMAE H3, Unflavored, 1.67 fl oz (50 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great unknown product

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Dmae is one of those great unknown products that I love to tell people about! It has a subtle but very real effect on memory and mood. I use 10 drops in 4-5 ounces of water at bedtime, and feel sharper and more organized mentally the next day. I've accidentaly run out before and noticed a difference within a few days. I don't want to be sluggish again! More frequent and more vivid dreams will be seen immediately; the daytime effects will take 2-3 weeks in my experience to be noticeable. This product is non-toxic. It must be kept refrigerated after opening. It doesn't taste great, but to me it's worth it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2294163 on Jun 16, 2009

I drop a dropper of this in my coffee so it doesn't make me sleepy. Coffee has caffeine in it but it still relaxes you so much it can make you tired. It's a little bit bitter but I just add a couple extra sweetners to it. This is also a natural mood enhancer and I can feel it! Enjoy!

Immediate results

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Mar 04, 2008

DMAE immediately improves firmness of skin. The only downside is that it smells like a home perm..don't put it on around anyone else!

facelift in a bottle!

Posted by Reviewer2100245 on Jul 29, 2010

amazing....truly a facelift in a bottle...makes lips fuller too. It smells fishy but that goes away shortly after use. Mix with moisturizer.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1141768 on Mar 11, 2010

One of the best bargains out there! You get plenty of doses for a small price, and this is the most efficacious form of DMAE - it doesn't compete well for absorption, so best to take it in a glass of plain water on an empty stomach. Helps moods, memory, energy levels. Don't know if it gets to your skin, but DMAE is now used in skin creams.