Excellent DMAE,

Posted by healthandlongevity on Sep 28, 2012

I take this as an added Choline source to my Pramiracetam regimen. I like this liquid formula, maybe it does make me calmer over period of regular use (about 0.5 ml a day in glass of water). Among it's effects, DMAE can delay the graying of the hair process, and also can prevent the formation of Lipofuscin (by-product of the aging process) and clear the body from it. H3 also has significant, potential anti-aging effects. I don't know if I can give links, but read here http://www.vrp.com/brain-health/dmae-and-paba-an-alternative-to-gerovital-gh3-the-romanian-youth-drug

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

use it in my face cream

Memory has improved

Posted by Reviewer3287197 on Feb 24, 2012

Great product for face and memory

super relaxer and mood enhancer from relaxation.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the best natural super relaxer that also enhances concentration and after the dmae wears out it leaves you with a positive mood from the relaxation that it produced. I tried the capsule form never worked this way this is way stronger and produces much more relaxation, if you take too much it does dull your senses but still leaves you with the positive mood afterwards. I've tried alpha gpc another choline producer that is good for relaxation of frontal lobe as well as fish oils that have dmae in it like sardines/anchovies/salmon. By far the worst choline is cdp-choline does the complete opposite of this product.

Stopped the tremor in my hand

Posted by Reviewer2014226 on Nov 16, 2011

I read about this product years ago. It mentioned tremors. I had a slight tremor in my left hand and I am left handed. I started taking it and my tremors stopped. If if forget to take it for a couple of weeks the tremors starts up again. So I take it almost every day. It helps my memory also. I am 68 years old female who plans to have good health for another fifty years and more. MC

dmae drops

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on Sep 13, 2011

good product. Start with one drop. This stuff is powerful. One serving was giving me a headache because I was combing this with other choline supplements.

First time User

Posted by Reviewer1013375 on Aug 22, 2011

I've started using this for 2 weeks now and i haven't seen the results yet. I am hopeful because i've read good reviews about the product.

DMAE -- Liquid

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 26, 2011

We like DMAE around here. Internally and externally (well, this liquid is used by me for both purposes and in addition there are some capsules also available for internal use only). Anyway, I find it to be helpful for skin, and add it to my regular potions and lotions, and also take it for having interesting dreams and hopefully cognitive benefits.

This product is great!!

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 10, 2011

I use it as an ingrediens for my homemade creams, and it works wonderfully.

Not sure of benefit yet

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on May 20, 2011

But it smells awful for a few minutes. If you can get past the odor, it should work for improving the tone and texture of face and neck.