Dangerous

Posted by Reviewer1367982 on Aug 26, 2010

I bought this to use topically. However, when I apply this to my face, I don't think it sinks in. It leaves my face with a glossy look, as if it is just sitting on the surface. It also smells bad and game my skin a slight burning sensation. Finally, I recently read an article that claims dmae used topically can lead to cell death. I won't be using this any more.

Stopped the tremor in my hand

Posted by Reviewer2014226 on Nov 16, 2011

I read about this product years ago. It mentioned tremors. I had a slight tremor in my left hand and I am left handed. I started taking it and my tremors stopped. If if forget to take it for a couple of weeks the tremors starts up again. So I take it almost every day. It helps my memory also. I am 68 years old female who plans to have good health for another fifty years and more. MC

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on May 28, 2009

I use this on the face by combining with skin serum or putting it on neat before adding avocado oil and squalane. Very effective. Smells when you put it on. But this soon goes.

dmae drops

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on Sep 13, 2011

good product. Start with one drop. This stuff is powerful. One serving was giving me a headache because I was combing this with other choline supplements.

DMAE H3

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Jan 19, 2011

Bought this to try topically not take internally. Been using a few drops twice a day before moisturizer, and it seems to really firm the skin on my face and neck. It's smells nasty, like spoiled fish, but it doesn't seem to linger long.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214084 on Feb 21, 2011

Have used the product for years. I have used it to improve memory and cognitive health. DMAE is good good for the body for different issues. I love Twinlab products!!!!

DMAE

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

use it in my face cream

super relaxer and mood enhancer from relaxation.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the best natural super relaxer that also enhances concentration and after the dmae wears out it leaves you with a positive mood from the relaxation that it produced. I tried the capsule form never worked this way this is way stronger and produces much more relaxation, if you take too much it does dull your senses but still leaves you with the positive mood afterwards. I've tried alpha gpc another choline producer that is good for relaxation of frontal lobe as well as fish oils that have dmae in it like sardines/anchovies/salmon. By far the worst choline is cdp-choline does the complete opposite of this product.

DMAE liquid

Posted by Reviewer1412011 on Mar 17, 2011

Great product, heard about it from Dr. Oz show and wanted to try. I use it with a night cream and the odor fades quickly. It does seem to help decrease wrinkles.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Nov 13, 2009

I will never stop taking this