Twinlab, DMAE H3, Unflavored, 1.67 fl oz (50 ml)

DMAE drops

Posted by Reviewer2411844 on Sep 21, 2008

I use this for my four year old with Aspergers symptoms. Have not yet determined whither this product works. It has been two months and nothing noticable has yet to be seen. However, I have faith in the the products of fish oils and will continue to supplement.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214084 on Feb 21, 2011

Have used the product for years. I have used it to improve memory and cognitive health. DMAE is good good for the body for different issues. I love Twinlab products!!!!

DMAE liquid

Posted by Reviewer1412011 on Mar 17, 2011

Great product, heard about it from Dr. Oz show and wanted to try. I use it with a night cream and the odor fades quickly. It does seem to help decrease wrinkles.

Stopped the tremor in my hand

Posted by Reviewer2014226 on Nov 16, 2011

I read about this product years ago. It mentioned tremors. I had a slight tremor in my left hand and I am left handed. I started taking it and my tremors stopped. If if forget to take it for a couple of weeks the tremors starts up again. So I take it almost every day. It helps my memory also. I am 68 years old female who plans to have good health for another fifty years and more. MC

super relaxer and mood enhancer from relaxation.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

this is the best natural super relaxer that also enhances concentration and after the dmae wears out it leaves you with a positive mood from the relaxation that it produced. I tried the capsule form never worked this way this is way stronger and produces much more relaxation, if you take too much it does dull your senses but still leaves you with the positive mood afterwards. I've tried alpha gpc another choline producer that is good for relaxation of frontal lobe as well as fish oils that have dmae in it like sardines/anchovies/salmon. By far the worst choline is cdp-choline does the complete opposite of this product.