mom in MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 02, 2008

Works well and does not irritate the stomach. I give this to my children in the morning.

Liquid DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Feb 19, 2010

A neuro-protective supplement that enhances sleep. Take with juice before sleep.

Fuller lips

Posted by Reviewer1699404 on Sep 29, 2010

I do not notice any skin tightening but really makes my lips fuller and I already have full lips. It is sticky but that is fine I don't mind. I like the product. The price like everything is great. Whem I say I don't notice my skin tightening that means nothing as it really could be, I just put a lot of other stuff underneath.

Used to reduce fine lines & wrinkles

Posted by Reviewer2823339 on Mar 14, 2014

It's ok don't notice much difference & after about a month I've started getting a rash were I'ved used it. My Mum didn't even last that long, her rash started almost straight away. Got move results from using niacin.

Revueus Dmaeus

Posted by Reviewer2201550 on Jan 08, 2008

Good product, good price, convenient ordering. I really like DMAE, but I love iHerb.

dmae

Posted by Reviewer2687854 on Jan 08, 2010

l,ve just strted this product,l,m loving it,l bougthit due to having so many illnesses ,its played havic on my skin,so this is slowly improving it from inside,very happy with it

Not sure of benefit yet

Posted by Reviewer2200132 on May 20, 2011

But it smells awful for a few minutes. If you can get past the odor, it should work for improving the tone and texture of face and neck.

waiting

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Dec 16, 2010

having trouble being consistant because of the taste but will let you know

Twinlab DMAE

Posted by 5418771660061719653 on Feb 11, 2014

I was recommended this product to add to skincare to reverse signs of ageing and unfortunately I have not noticed any effects at all. My skin still looks the same as it did prior to use.

Twinlab, DMAE H3 liquid

Posted by Reviewer1887228 on May 15, 2016

Why would you discontinue this product?? It was great for healing cuts and breakouts. Please bring it back!