Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer2417061 on Mar 07, 2012

Very good for people with allergies! Have used for years!

eventually this product had too much beta carotene for me

Posted by Reviewer3015548 on Sep 13, 2010

My wife continues to use these, I no longer use them because the beta-carotene started to give me joint issues.

Twinlab Daily Two Caps W/O iron

Posted by Reviewer2576099 on Jul 28, 2009

These vitamins are great! I have been taking them for several years now and feel great. I am in a school all day, surrounded by germs, and I feel these vitamins have really boosted my resistance.

Good so far...

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Dec 01, 2008

I appreciate the higher potency of most vitamins in this formula! R.D.A. is the minimum to prevent disease, not for good health. Most of the vitamins in this formula are 100% R.D.A. or above, or I wouldn't have bought it.

Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2612811 on May 22, 2009

I love this product. I have been using it for about 5 years and I really notice a difference when I stop taking it.

No iron

Posted by Crotchetymama on Jul 22, 2009

Seems to do the job and no iron is good since I don't need much. Two a day is good since some are water soluble and two doses covers me better. Hard to tell if they would be missed since I have taken them for over 10 years!

Twin Daily Two Caps Without Iron

Posted by Reviewer2927452 on Apr 14, 2008

I've been very please with IHerbs product offerings, pricing and service. I've bought Twinlab Daily Two Caps locally and paid almost double the price. This product is in a glass jar and arrives well packaged; there has never been any breakage.

good

Posted by Reviewer1554540 on Dec 29, 2011

good

This is for health!

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Mar 06, 2012

Taking a multi twice daily ensures an even dispersion of its vitamins and minerals.