Wonderful for my Dog

Posted by Reviewer3034760 on Aug 25, 2008

I've been sprinkling 1tsp/day on my dog's food (she's about 12 lbs), and have yet to see a flea on her this summer. We take her on a lot of outings where there is serious flea potential, so the fact that she has remained flea & tick free means a lot to us, and I think that we will continue to use this product on her.

Super! Lots of Vitamins and minerals and weight loss!! I like the taste too!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Aug 22, 2008

This is a super product i use both in the morning as my "breakfast" and also in the evening as a snack...more to keep me full and full of nutrition, and i dont eat my usual cereal in the morning (which was filled w/ NO vitamins at all, just fluff)...anyway, i love this stuff, i feel like i have lost weight, and it fills me up and makes me feel like i am getting a lot of nutrition. my energy has also gone up! GET IT! I just add a large tablespoon to some water and mix it up and down it...not too bad actually. :)

I love this yeast!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060582 on Mar 31, 2010

I have started taking this yesterday, and I can honestly say, I haven't felt that good physically in a loooooooooong time! I think I have been seriously lacking some minerals and vitamins... It gives me alot of energy and makes me feel mentally alert. I can really only recommend this product to everyone. I also think it's great that it has all these minerals and vitamins occuring naturally, although the vitamin b12 was fed to the yeast when it was growing...so I don't know how far you can call this "natural"...but I am glad they did add it because as a Vegan I need some type of b12 supplement. Well I really think you should give this product a try, by the way I don't think it tastes very good, but the effects make up for it!

Twinlab Genuine Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2851921 on Jun 24, 2009

An excellent product full of nutrition, sprinkle it on your food. Also it is an excellent product to put on the fur of your cat when it has flees. Since flees avoid strong smells, the cat licks it's fur and the yest gets into the cat blood, and the flees run away. (You have to sprinkle it on your cat, andleave the cats outdoors, so the flees won't jump in your house.

"This brewer's yeast is very good stuff"

Posted by Reviewer1548229 on Oct 04, 2008

I'm on my third jar so far and let me tell you something the best brewer's yeast you can get especially for the money. I like to workout so often and this brewer's yeast has the 8 essential amino acids to build muscle, following that it has the B-vitaminals and other trace minerals you need. I like mixing this stuff with my oatmeal in the mourning and with my protein drink. The taste is not bad, along as you mix it in with something other than water.

Twinlag Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Mar 15, 2010

I purchased this for my dogs to help control their flea problem, and it works!

I use this for my dog's food

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 18, 2010

I sprinkle about a teaspoon over my dog's food in the morning to give him a vitamin boost, PLUS....fleas are repelled by it being in his system. Good stuff!

High-Quality Yeast Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1995652 on Jan 26, 2011

Brewer's Yeast is an old stand-by, of course, in nutritional supplements. This is a yellowish powder, and a favorite of mine in yeasts. Yeast merits mention as a source of trace minerals such as chromium and selenium. If you can tolerate it, brewer's yeast may be one of the best values out there in nutritional supplements.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1331248 on Jan 19, 2013

this is the first yeast I've tried, so I can't compare, but so far I like it very much. At first I thought I didn't like the taste, but I just needed to find the right way to use it. I've used it in vegan dressings, with rice, on bread, in salad. It seems to me that it gives me a sense of well being very quickly, and I am very surprised by that, because I didn't think that any food could do this. Still not sure that I believe that this is really happening, because I've been having it only for a couple of days. Also, I thought it would be impossible to eat a heaping tablespoon, but now it seems to me that I could eat even more. Someone commented that it's bitter - mine's not bitter at all.

Great...but not for what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2391571 on Mar 09, 2009

I read that brewer's yeast is great for extremely dry skin. I have not noticed any improvement with my skin but it has definitely helped my digestive problems. It is worth it for that. Problem is getting a tablespoon's worth in a day. I can still only handle a teaspoon amount.