Great...but not for what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2391571 on Mar 09, 2009

I read that brewer's yeast is great for extremely dry skin. I have not noticed any improvement with my skin but it has definitely helped my digestive problems. It is worth it for that. Problem is getting a tablespoon's worth in a day. I can still only handle a teaspoon amount.

b y.

Posted by Reviewer1839171 on Jun 02, 2011

have been using this for a long time and like it.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2919263 on Aug 16, 2011

I take a spoonful of Brewer's Yeast and put in orange or apple juice. Never tried putting in food i don't think it would taste good.

Good and easy to give to my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

It's the first time I bought this product. As this brewer's yeast has a lot of vitamin A, I try not to give too much similar component. Seems good for anti-aging effect...need to monitor more..

gd for food and beauty

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

i mix it with yogurt and apply it the mixture on face as mask, it has very gd effect on moisturising ur skin !

Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Dec 17, 2014

I use this in my morning juice. It does have a mild taste, which i like. I haven't not use it for very long time but i can't complain!

Good

Posted by 5610794525687852423 on Dec 18, 2014

Good product. Add it to my drinks or baking. Taste is not so bitter when mixed with drinks etc

fast delivery

Posted by 4775152381943595370 on Jan 05, 2015

Only takes 1 weeks to reach Singapore by Singpost, that is consider very fast. Would purchase baby food next week.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on May 18, 2009

Although I prefer the flavor of the nutritional yeast flakes I buy in bulk locally, brewer's yeast has certain benefits of it's own. This is good for adding to salad dressings, health shakes, and in baking.

Twinlab Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1240003 on Jun 25, 2009

In my search for a natural repellant for ticks and fleas, brewers yeast was mentioned. My dogs did not have fleas when I started but now living on farm it is a good preventative. I mix 1 teaspoon in my dogs dinners at night. The dogs weigh about 50 lbs each.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »