brewers yeast

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

Been using this for years. It is an integral part of my cat food mix and I swear they salivate when I bring out the jar. That's high praise.

5* +++ for effect. 3* for taste. That makes a total of 5* ;-)

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 28, 2014

Good product, but bitter. Appreciate that it has no sweetener added, so I can choose my own or not. I mix it with cool rooibush tea and a little stevia, or some kind of fruit juice, water, spirulina, phsyllium powder, bee pollen and stevia in a blender and I have no problem swallowing it quite fast. I make sure to drink plenty of liquid after the second combo.

Well absorbed B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3207804 on May 26, 2014

I find this better than taking a B-complex - feel like a pill goes "right through me" without much effect. I dissolve 2 heaped t-spoons in 1/3 cup warm water each day (leave for 10 minutes)and knock it back. You get used to the taste (but it is horrible at first). It makes me fuller and less likely to snack in the morning. It makes my hair thick and skin in good condition - but obviously these last effects take about six months to happen.

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

Sale más a cuenta comprar esta Levadura de Cerveza aquí, que cualquier otra en España, más cara. Ideal para ahorrar mientras cuidamos la dieta y la salud. Fortalece el cabello y lo sanea desde dentro. Contiene un montón de vitaminas que ayudan a los pacientes de Cáncer que reciben Quimioterapia. Los fortalece y disminuye sus efectos secundarios. Mezclar una cucharada sopera al día en las principales comidas, repartir dicha cantidad como convenga, pues el sabor es algo amargo. Textura en polvo, no en escamas, así que se disuelve mejor. Si te he ayudado clica en "YES". GRACIAS!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Aug 09, 2013

I add 1 tablespoon into my green smoothie taste great!

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer2556202 on Jun 11, 2013

I cannot say whether it helps or not, but I love the flavor and knowing it is supplying natural B vitamins. Some would not like it because it is not sweet ... it does have a hint of bitterness, but I love the lift that it gives to my food, making it much more tasty.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1331248 on Jan 19, 2013

this is the first yeast I've tried, so I can't compare, but so far I like it very much. At first I thought I didn't like the taste, but I just needed to find the right way to use it. I've used it in vegan dressings, with rice, on bread, in salad. It seems to me that it gives me a sense of well being very quickly, and I am very surprised by that, because I didn't think that any food could do this. Still not sure that I believe that this is really happening, because I've been having it only for a couple of days. Also, I thought it would be impossible to eat a heaping tablespoon, but now it seems to me that I could eat even more. Someone commented that it's bitter - mine's not bitter at all.

Mild.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

I mix it with chocolate powder, some rice protein, and it turns into something similar to thick chocolate milk. Tastes quite nice, and it seems to helps my hair.

very good..

Posted by Reviewer2954860 on Nov 28, 2011

very good..

The best

Posted by Reviewer2583220 on Aug 11, 2011

The best Brewer's Yeast i tried ever. Bad taste (is normal) but great results!!!