excellent

Posted by Reviewer1331248 on Jan 19, 2013

this is the first yeast I've tried, so I can't compare, but so far I like it very much. At first I thought I didn't like the taste, but I just needed to find the right way to use it. I've used it in vegan dressings, with rice, on bread, in salad. It seems to me that it gives me a sense of well being very quickly, and I am very surprised by that, because I didn't think that any food could do this. Still not sure that I believe that this is really happening, because I've been having it only for a couple of days. Also, I thought it would be impossible to eat a heaping tablespoon, but now it seems to me that I could eat even more. Someone commented that it's bitter - mine's not bitter at all.

exacerbated my inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Aug 23, 2012

If you have any reaction to yeasts, you're better off not trying this product. I was hoping to be able to use it in place of cheeses for flavor, but it immediately made me sick. I do like the taste.

Mild.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

I mix it with chocolate powder, some rice protein, and it turns into something similar to thick chocolate milk. Tastes quite nice, and it seems to helps my hair.

YUK

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012

The product will be what it says it is just had no idea it would taste this bad! Will stick to nutritional yeast in future.

very good..

Posted by Reviewer2954860 on Nov 28, 2011

very good..

Good and easy to give to my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

It's the first time I bought this product. As this brewer's yeast has a lot of vitamin A, I try not to give too much similar component. Seems good for anti-aging effect...need to monitor more..

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2919263 on Aug 16, 2011

I take a spoonful of Brewer's Yeast and put in orange or apple juice. Never tried putting in food i don't think it would taste good.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2583220 on Aug 11, 2011

The best Brewer's Yeast i tried ever. Bad taste (is normal) but great results!!!

Twinlabs Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on Jun 12, 2011

My kitty really likes this stuff and I seldom see any fleas or ticks on him. It's working! I also ear it is good for people too - B vitamins naturally

Excellent product