July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast, 18 oz (510 g)

Twinlag Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Mar 15, 2010

I purchased this for my dogs to help control their flea problem, and it works!

I use this for my dog's food

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 18, 2010

I sprinkle about a teaspoon over my dog's food in the morning to give him a vitamin boost, PLUS....fleas are repelled by it being in his system. Good stuff!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1331248 on Jan 19, 2013

this is the first yeast I've tried, so I can't compare, but so far I like it very much. At first I thought I didn't like the taste, but I just needed to find the right way to use it. I've used it in vegan dressings, with rice, on bread, in salad. It seems to me that it gives me a sense of well being very quickly, and I am very surprised by that, because I didn't think that any food could do this. Still not sure that I believe that this is really happening, because I've been having it only for a couple of days. Also, I thought it would be impossible to eat a heaping tablespoon, but now it seems to me that I could eat even more. Someone commented that it's bitter - mine's not bitter at all.

YUK

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012

The product will be what it says it is just had no idea it would taste this bad! Will stick to nutritional yeast in future.

A Great Source!

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

TwinLabs Brewers yeast is great. A great supplement for animals and you just need to sprinkle on their dry food. They actually seem to like the slightly bitter taste. I also use it as it is a great source of B vitamins and several other minerals. It is a great pick-me-up on those tired days. I have found that the most pleasant way to take it is blended into a large glass of skim milk. I don't really like it sprinkled on to foods. It is a way to quickly ruin a delicious bowl of oatmeal :) In my opinion, it is definitely best in the milk :)