10% Off Orders Over $40!

Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast, 18 oz (510 g)

Twinlag Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Mar 15, 2010

I purchased this for my dogs to help control their flea problem, and it works!

I use this for my dog's food

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 18, 2010

I sprinkle about a teaspoon over my dog's food in the morning to give him a vitamin boost, PLUS....fleas are repelled by it being in his system. Good stuff!

High-Quality Yeast Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1995652 on Jan 26, 2011

Brewer's Yeast is an old stand-by, of course, in nutritional supplements. This is a yellowish powder, and a favorite of mine in yeasts. Yeast merits mention as a source of trace minerals such as chromium and selenium. If you can tolerate it, brewer's yeast may be one of the best values out there in nutritional supplements.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1331248 on Jan 19, 2013

this is the first yeast I've tried, so I can't compare, but so far I like it very much. At first I thought I didn't like the taste, but I just needed to find the right way to use it. I've used it in vegan dressings, with rice, on bread, in salad. It seems to me that it gives me a sense of well being very quickly, and I am very surprised by that, because I didn't think that any food could do this. Still not sure that I believe that this is really happening, because I've been having it only for a couple of days. Also, I thought it would be impossible to eat a heaping tablespoon, but now it seems to me that I could eat even more. Someone commented that it's bitter - mine's not bitter at all.

Great...but not for what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2391571 on Mar 09, 2009

I read that brewer's yeast is great for extremely dry skin. I have not noticed any improvement with my skin but it has definitely helped my digestive problems. It is worth it for that. Problem is getting a tablespoon's worth in a day. I can still only handle a teaspoon amount.