YUK

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012

The product will be what it says it is just had no idea it would taste this bad! Will stick to nutritional yeast in future.

A Great Source!

Posted by Reviewer2661328 on Jan 08, 2008

TwinLabs Brewers yeast is great. A great supplement for animals and you just need to sprinkle on their dry food. They actually seem to like the slightly bitter taste. I also use it as it is a great source of B vitamins and several other minerals. It is a great pick-me-up on those tired days. I have found that the most pleasant way to take it is blended into a large glass of skim milk. I don't really like it sprinkled on to foods. It is a way to quickly ruin a delicious bowl of oatmeal :) In my opinion, it is definitely best in the milk :)

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3173432 on Oct 10, 2007

It's rare to find a brewers yeast with great natural full-spectrum ingredients like Twinlab's contains. This is a very high quality yeast which can really help one get all of the amino acids needed by the body. And apparently it's good for cats too, as our 9-yr old cat hadn't been eating very well for the past year or so, so we mixed in about 1/2 teaspoon of the Twinlab yeast per cup of our dry cat food (Purina One Natural Blends - a very good cat food), and immediately our cat started eating normally!

very good..

Posted by Reviewer2954860 on Nov 28, 2011

very good..

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1941860 on Jun 11, 2011

Excellent product that I have been taking . Very satisfied

Twinlabs Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1100070 on Jun 12, 2011

My kitty really likes this stuff and I seldom see any fleas or ticks on him. It's working! I also ear it is good for people too - B vitamins naturally

The best

Posted by Reviewer2583220 on Aug 11, 2011

The best Brewer's Yeast i tried ever. Bad taste (is normal) but great results!!!

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer2556202 on Jun 11, 2013

I cannot say whether it helps or not, but I love the flavor and knowing it is supplying natural B vitamins. Some would not like it because it is not sweet ... it does have a hint of bitterness, but I love the lift that it gives to my food, making it much more tasty.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2688330 on Aug 09, 2013

I add 1 tablespoon into my green smoothie taste great!

interesting digestive responce this time I used it.

Posted by Reviewer1610069 on Jan 08, 2011

I had used this product in the past with very good responce. This time around, I had a very immediate adverse responce to it, in the sence that immediately my body started releasing very smelly gas. Normally my gas does not smell bad, but this time it did... May be it did not acclimate to my body and the digestive pro-biotic bactreia got shocked and they surely did let me know immediately of their discontent. I will try a slower dosage approach.