b y.

Posted by Reviewer1839171 on Jun 02, 2011

have been using this for a long time and like it.

High-Quality Yeast Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1995652 on Jan 26, 2011

Brewer's Yeast is an old stand-by, of course, in nutritional supplements. This is a yellowish powder, and a favorite of mine in yeasts. Yeast merits mention as a source of trace minerals such as chromium and selenium. If you can tolerate it, brewer's yeast may be one of the best values out there in nutritional supplements.

interesting digestive responce this time I used it.

Posted by Reviewer1610069 on Jan 08, 2011

I had used this product in the past with very good responce. This time around, I had a very immediate adverse responce to it, in the sence that immediately my body started releasing very smelly gas. Normally my gas does not smell bad, but this time it did... May be it did not acclimate to my body and the digestive pro-biotic bactreia got shocked and they surely did let me know immediately of their discontent. I will try a slower dosage approach.

Twinlab Genuine Brewers Yeast 18oz

Posted by Reviewer2784713 on Dec 23, 2010

I have had better brewers yeast in the past, meaning that it didn't seem to have the same effects, feeling of well being, niacin flush etc. It is very difficult to dissolve in water and prior to taking it I have to let it set for at least an hour and fall to the bottom of the glass before stirring. I may not feel that it's as adequate as other products I've had be that may just be me, results may vary etc... Will I buy it again, doubtfully, I will probably go with what I know and get the old style of yeast that works best for me, also I will more than likely get a flaked product next time.

okay product

Posted by Reviewer1255140 on Sep 30, 2010

Not the best tasting, but then again I have no other Brewer's yeast products to compare this to. My original intention of using this was to curb sugar cravings, but so far I can't say it works in regards to that. I will continue to take the product and see if I notice a difference. I would say it is worth a try, but you actually have to take it and not let it sit in the refrigerator unused, like I have.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Sep 03, 2010

Notice an increase in wellbeing immediately after taking it

Funny, bitter smell and taste, sticks together, hard to mix in liquids

Posted by Reviewer2276479 on Aug 20, 2010

The taste and smell is funny and bitter. The powder is very fine and sticks together when mixed in liquid, and does not mix well. It is still too early to know about its effects for me. The product arrived promptly and is very well packaged.

I use this for my dog's food

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 18, 2010

I sprinkle about a teaspoon over my dog's food in the morning to give him a vitamin boost, PLUS....fleas are repelled by it being in his system. Good stuff!

good

Posted by Reviewer2961102 on May 23, 2010

This is my third time buying this from Iherb, I like the taste and think it's doing good for me.

I love this yeast!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060582 on Mar 31, 2010

I have started taking this yesterday, and I can honestly say, I haven't felt that good physically in a loooooooooong time! I think I have been seriously lacking some minerals and vitamins... It gives me alot of energy and makes me feel mentally alert. I can really only recommend this product to everyone. I also think it's great that it has all these minerals and vitamins occuring naturally, although the vitamin b12 was fed to the yeast when it was growing...so I don't know how far you can call this "natural"...but I am glad they did add it because as a Vegan I need some type of b12 supplement. Well I really think you should give this product a try, by the way I don't think it tastes very good, but the effects make up for it!