Mild.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

I mix it with chocolate powder, some rice protein, and it turns into something similar to thick chocolate milk. Tastes quite nice, and it seems to helps my hair.

Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2819412 on Aug 08, 2008

This one disappointed me because I'm used to a couser grind, not the powder-like consistancy of this version.

Quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer2115924 on Jan 29, 2008

Product was as described and arrived quicky from California to Arkansas. Thanks!

clear your skin

Posted by Reviewer2060334 on Jan 03, 2008

This is a natural product to help clear you skin.

okay product

Posted by Reviewer1255140 on Sep 30, 2010

Not the best tasting, but then again I have no other Brewer's yeast products to compare this to. My original intention of using this was to curb sugar cravings, but so far I can't say it works in regards to that. I will continue to take the product and see if I notice a difference. I would say it is worth a try, but you actually have to take it and not let it sit in the refrigerator unused, like I have.

brewers yeast

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

Been using this for years. It is an integral part of my cat food mix and I swear they salivate when I bring out the jar. That's high praise.

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

Sale más a cuenta comprar esta Levadura de Cerveza aquí, que cualquier otra en España, más cara. Ideal para ahorrar mientras cuidamos la dieta y la salud. Fortalece el cabello y lo sanea desde dentro. Contiene un montón de vitaminas que ayudan a los pacientes de Cáncer que reciben Quimioterapia. Los fortalece y disminuye sus efectos secundarios. Mezclar una cucharada sopera al día en las principales comidas, repartir dicha cantidad como convenga, pues el sabor es algo amargo. Textura en polvo, no en escamas, así que se disuelve mejor. Si te he ayudado clica en "YES". GRACIAS!

Well absorbed B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3207804 on May 26, 2014

I find this better than taking a B-complex - feel like a pill goes "right through me" without much effect. I dissolve 2 heaped t-spoons in 1/3 cup warm water each day (leave for 10 minutes)and knock it back. You get used to the taste (but it is horrible at first). It makes me fuller and less likely to snack in the morning. It makes my hair thick and skin in good condition - but obviously these last effects take about six months to happen.

5* +++ for effect. 3* for taste. That makes a total of 5* ;-)

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 28, 2014

Good product, but bitter. Appreciate that it has no sweetener added, so I can choose my own or not. I mix it with cool rooibush tea and a little stevia, or some kind of fruit juice, water, spirulina, phsyllium powder, bee pollen and stevia in a blender and I have no problem swallowing it quite fast. I make sure to drink plenty of liquid after the second combo.

gd for food and beauty

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

i mix it with yogurt and apply it the mixture on face as mask, it has very gd effect on moisturising ur skin !