TWL-02298

Posted by 5267737220462560049 on Aug 04, 2014

Treatment is useful and excellent, thank you.

Would recommend

Posted by 4952081557813712009 on Mar 15, 2014

I was catching a cold and it lasted 3 days and was super super mild, I never had an easier cold ever.

Posted by 5287139670642444269 on Oct 11, 2013

Great, very helpful...

Not bad, but...

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Jan 03, 2012

I order the second bottle of this, but after taking it for 2 weeks i came ill with cold(( So much money and didn't work for me.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1066656 on Sep 14, 2011

Seems to be building white blood cell count when comined with astragalus.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2300117 on Dec 18, 2010

I've been using these for three Years along with a healthy diet and lifestyle and never been ill

customer feedback

Posted by Reviewer3085803 on May 02, 2009

I purchased Twinlab, Immunity Booster for the good of the Arabinogalactan it offers. However I would prefer it, if it did not have the extra Zinc in it. Actually, I would prefer Arabinogalactan by itself to bolster the immune system when necessary. A mix of vitamins and herbs is lovely if it does not interfer with those one is already consuming. It is easier for me to monitor my intake if I avoid mixed vitamin/herb capsules. I do considerable mail order with Vitamin Shoppe and they have carried a immune booster product called ImmunEnhancer AG with 1.3g Arabinogalactan which I have liked and relied upon. They discontinued it and a replacement was necessary. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback. P. Wood

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1352681 on Mar 11, 2008

I have been taking this for about 6 years now. I no longer have sinus/allergy problems. I used to have chronic allergies...no more. I have recommended to many friends.

great service and price

Posted by Reviewer1909648 on Dec 13, 2007

received my stuff promptly and the price was better than elsewhere. Will shop here again

Great support

Posted by Reviewer1424539 on Dec 11, 2007

I started using the Immunity Booster several years ago. The whole family uses it from time to time. Its efficiency was proved many times. It really helps to avoid cold, flu and even if you start taking it after you already got an issue it helps to recover much sooner. I bought 3 packages to keep them in the refregirator, just in case. :)