Twinlab, Immunity Booster, 90 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great support

Posted by Reviewer1424539 on Dec 11, 2007

I started using the Immunity Booster several years ago. The whole family uses it from time to time. Its efficiency was proved many times. It really helps to avoid cold, flu and even if you start taking it after you already got an issue it helps to recover much sooner. I bought 3 packages to keep them in the refregirator, just in case. :)

great service and price

Posted by Reviewer1909648 on Dec 13, 2007

received my stuff promptly and the price was better than elsewhere. Will shop here again

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1352681 on Mar 11, 2008

I have been taking this for about 6 years now. I no longer have sinus/allergy problems. I used to have chronic allergies...no more. I have recommended to many friends.

customer feedback

Posted by Reviewer3085803 on May 02, 2009

I purchased Twinlab, Immunity Booster for the good of the Arabinogalactan it offers. However I would prefer it, if it did not have the extra Zinc in it. Actually, I would prefer Arabinogalactan by itself to bolster the immune system when necessary. A mix of vitamins and herbs is lovely if it does not interfer with those one is already consuming. It is easier for me to monitor my intake if I avoid mixed vitamin/herb capsules. I do considerable mail order with Vitamin Shoppe and they have carried a immune booster product called ImmunEnhancer AG with 1.3g Arabinogalactan which I have liked and relied upon. They discontinued it and a replacement was necessary. Thank you for the opportunity for feedback. P. Wood

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »