Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2157263 on Jul 24, 2008

I have not been using it very long, so I don't feel anything yet, but I am sure it will benefit me in the long run, according to the studies done on that subject!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Used to protect the cardiovascular system, quality of this product is excellent.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2994805 on Aug 26, 2010

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1975197 on Nov 08, 2010

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

Krill

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Apr 07, 2010

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

Simply essential

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Jan 17, 2009

Been taking this almost 3 years now and have recommended it to all my friends. Better health overall, especially HDL improvement. An essential for any supplement regime.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1257901 on Feb 19, 2009

This product is one of the best fish oils-highly recommend!

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

It has a funny smell, but it's easy to swallow and there's no burping or aftertaste.

Krill -v- cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1787562 on Apr 11, 2011

Used 2 bottles of Twinlab, Krill Essentials together with swapping butter for cholesterol lowering margarine and lowered LDL only by 18%. HDL stayed high.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on May 14, 2014

great love it also helps my joint/pain

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »