Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Omega-3 Cardio Krill Oil, 60 Softgels

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2903784 From Australia on Mar 05, 2012

I bought these close to their use-by date at a great price. They are an easy shape to take. The only noticeable difference from my usual brand was a slight fishy smell. My fussy son took them without complaint, so the smell can't have been too bad. No fishy burps either.

Krill fits the bill

Posted by superherbviking From Canada on Apr 20, 2013

For those of you like me, who want to take an Omega 3 supplement that comes from a natural source, Krill oil is a good option. Krill comes from the North Atlantic which are apparently less polluted. That's good because I don't like eating capsulized polition. When I first opened the bottle and took a wiff, I thought what the heck did I buy it smells so fishy; I took it anyway. Surprisingly and thankfully they agreed well with me. I didn't get any smelly burbs or stomach discomfort. It's a great product and I'll be back for more.

great energy

Posted by Reviewer3321860 From Texas on May 18, 2010

My husband gets better energy and my daugther' acne is disappering. However, I had to stop taking it because I was getting stomach problems.

First time use

Posted by Reviewer3174812 From New York on Feb 09, 2011

the Krill oil has a very pungent smell which makes it hard to swallow, especially for a vegetarian.

Seem fine

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

Hard to comment - no negatives