It works for me!

Posted by 4660402942747737056 on Sep 05, 2015

My digestive system has been in difficult to awful condition for over 3 years now. 10 years ago it was discovered that I was gluten intolerant after finding that I was yeast intolerant several years pervious to that. Now since January 2015 my body is so bad that I cannot eat any solid food and am limited to homemade sweet potato smoothies as everything else causes problems. My naturopath suggested I try this product to see if it would help kick start my digestive system again. Well, IT WORKED! My appetite has returned, I have more energy and I've begun to gain weight again! And my choice of foods is slowly increasing too! Yeah, it tastes NASTY, but since it's helping me regain my health, I'll hold my nose, take it, chase it with hot water it helps get the sticky film out of my mouth) for as long as it takes and be thankful for it!

Most disgusting taste

Posted by Reviewer1944283 on Jun 16, 2014

It just tastes so bad, I would never purchase it again. You do get used to it - to some degree, but still tastes horrible. Smells to. Otherwise, I guess it works.

Very good!

Posted by 5450771710296869245 on Apr 16, 2014

The taste is not so bad. Great protein to help restore the skin, hair and tendons.

Best stuf

Posted by Reviewer2103025 on Oct 07, 2013

I love this stuff I spent lots of money at health shop s for things like this but they don't even come next to it

The BEST Collagen for you BUCK!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Aug 21, 2013

This is by far the BEST collagen you can buy. Your body utilizes it far faster and better than pill form. It's EXCELLENT for repairing all soft tissues in the body, i.e. muscles (heart too), it's amazing for your skin. NO NEED FOR COLLAGEN INJECTIONS. Take your collagen internally! It's far better and SAFER!!! iHerb is the BEST price you'll find on this product!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Very Good

Posted by RUY707 on Jul 10, 2013

Ótima proteina para restauração da pele, tem um bom custo x beneficio. Acesse: www.importarsuplementos.blogspot.com

Excelent product!

Posted by Reviewer2315678 on Jan 05, 2012

I love it!

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1483365 on Dec 29, 2011

Twinlab makes good products. Still new to using it.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2368158 on Dec 02, 2011

LOVE THIS PRODUCT MAKES ME FEEL REALLY GOOD

If you can get past the taste...

Posted by Reviewer1083102 on Nov 26, 2011

I bought this to see if it would help ease my trigger-thumb condition. I shall have to take it for a longer period before I know how efficacious it is, but I suspect many people will stop using it before they can benefit because the flavor and odor are unpleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »