To balance electrolytes

Posted by CarolynJanson on May 23, 2014

This liquid has done marvels; I recommend it to all whose mineral levels are low, which probably means most of us. It tastes bad, but with only a teaspoon a day it's bearable!

Perfect for my needs

Posted by Reviewer2229475 on Dec 07, 2011

Easy to drink with very little after taste, just perfect for what I needed.

Works great, taste is not good at all

Posted by Reviewer1286511 on Nov 13, 2011

I pour 1/4 of a shot glass and gulp it before a meal and I immediately put some food in my mouth. It's the only way I can tolerate it. I was having lots of muscle cramps and after second week, they were gone. Works well for cramps. 4 stars because it works great. Missing star is for the taste.

M.S. help!

Posted by Reviewer2115344 on Jun 29, 2011

I have M.S., suffer from extremely annoying leg tremors at night, keeping me awake for hours. After 2 weeks of taking Liquid K, tremors have decreased enough for me to get to sleep much quicker! It might be an isolated case, but highly recommend other M.S. sufferers try this if they have the same problem as me. As for the taste, yes, it's bad, but FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! Take with orange juice etc.,taste is barely noticeable then. I'll be re-ordering this stuff from iherb for a LONG time, fast,no hassle shipping! Thanks!

great

Posted by Reviewer3348460 on May 26, 2011

Happy with product

very good

Posted by Reviewer2011282 on Jan 01, 2011

I like the liquid form and it seems to help my peripheral artery disease. It is second only to rowing machine exercise for my circulatory problem.

daughter

Posted by Reviewer2772828 on Nov 06, 2010

My daughter is using and trying to clean up acne. Still waiting to see what happens.

foul tasting

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Nov 27, 2009

this could be a great product if it didn't gag you...

Better absorption better results

Posted by Reviewer1989394 on Sep 13, 2009

Most calcium pills are loaded with Mg, but absorption must be another issue as using the liquid show results immediately. Taking too much Mg will result in a bad case of the runs, yet I can take 3 times the targeted amount of 450 mgs/day in solid form and get no problems, but 500 mg taken in liquid shows results within day. Based on my skin, digestion, and nerve issues, I have no doubt about usefulness of this supplement.

twinlab liquid potassium magnesium liqui-k plus

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on Sep 09, 2009

My heart condition some times make me feel tired this product is excellent. But I do understand every one can not take Potassium. Make sure you talk to your doc.about this one, if you are taking any kind of medication.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »