July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, Magnesium Caps, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Didn't Notice A Difference

Posted by AlexPrimus on Mar 31, 2014

I've been taking a magnesium oil product and was amazed at the results just 5-10 minutes after using it. I immediately felt a boost in energy and could tell it was working to help my body functions. For that reason I decided to take an digestible form thinking it be more of an improvement but to my surprise I haven't noticed anything at all with this product. I have tried taking up to 3 capsules (with food or in the morning on an empty stomach). I can't tell that this thing does anything for my body. Considering how well the oil works I can't see why I should continue using this product. I think if you can't tell any difference after using a product then there's no point using it.