July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, Magnesium Caps, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Apr 06, 2008

This is a great product and exactly this one is a great buy as well. I've been using it for 6 months now, and my leg cramps completely gone, I sleep better. I use one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. If you think about starting taking magnesium, do that and don't stop, you need to take it for some time to see real results.(just like all other herbs)

Better than sominex!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008

I take only 1/2 of my blood pressure pill and 1 magnesium capsule and have found it to be very effective in lowering my blood pressure. I take another at bedtime to relax me and I sleep beautifully! (Check with your doctor before changing your dose of blood pressure meds). While using this product, I found my usual blood pressure pill was lowering my BP too much and was able to cut the dosage in half.

This form good for constipaton

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Jul 21, 2008

This form is Very good for constipation in the short term. Glucomannan, a fiber of sorts, is great for long term. nonalori at yahoo

Will buy again

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Nov 12, 2013

Very good magnesium at very good price. Thank you iHerb :))) Greetings from Croatia :)

We love this brand of magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on Apr 18, 2010

As soon as we run out, we order the twinlab magnesiums. they are the best! iherb is the best place to order from! love their prices and their shipping!