Mag caps

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Jun 02, 2010

Much prefer caps to tablets. Works fast if muscle cramping.

Effective, causes diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1246807 on Nov 22, 2008

Definitely take this after a meal. I take it at night - once after dinner and once at bedtime. The intestinal effects are pretty severe. The doc says it will decrease over time but so far I am not seeing this. However a friend of mine who was having trouble with irregular bowel movements started taking about 4 daily and is now very regular. So I guess it depends on your needs. Otherwise I have been sleeping quite well since I started taking it, which was the intended purpose.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1849382 on Mar 27, 2009

I use this magnesium product due to the fact that I suffer from a global gastric motility disorder. This product is far better and more reasonably priced than other products I have tried thus far. I would highly recommend it to get your gut moving!

Great source of magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jun 08, 2008

Really like Magnesium oxide, it is the only type that really agrees with me. I bought a real expensive one online recently that claimed to have a special delivery system, but it actually gave me a headache. They say that this one doesn't absorb well, but I don't agree. Perfect!

mr.g

Posted by Reviewer3254179 on Oct 26, 2008

Much better than the normal tablet version I used to take.

TWL-1023

Posted by Reviewer2490065 on Dec 16, 2007

Cost effective more than 20% lower than at retail stores.

Twinlab Magnesium Caps, 400mg, 200 Caps

Posted by Reviewer2442758 on Aug 14, 2008

I have been using these for several years, and found them convenient, easy to take, and well-packed. A couple of years ago I had a problem with 2 bottles that included a few smashed capsules, with the sticky powder suffusing the bottles. Since then, all bottles have been perfect.

what the Dr. ordered.

Posted by Reviewer2729114 on Apr 08, 2009

this product doesn't have any fillers. Its has been hard for me to find products without filler being that I am allergic to them. The Dr. prescribed 2000 mg of magnesium and twinlab product always come through for me.

mag oxide by twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1747149 on Apr 15, 2009

I am happy that I was able to get this medication as reasonable as I did from you. Since the insurance no longer covers it, this is the lowest I can get it for. I can't get over the fact that now it costs more to pay for it without insurance becauss of insurance.

magnesium capsules

Posted by Reviewer1394411 on Oct 07, 2009

I take magnesium capsules to help with infrequent but painful migraine headaches. I haven't been on them long but I know that extra magnesium should be of benefit to me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »