Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Apr 06, 2008

This is a great product and exactly this one is a great buy as well. I've been using it for 6 months now, and my leg cramps completely gone, I sleep better. I use one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. If you think about starting taking magnesium, do that and don't stop, you need to take it for some time to see real results.(just like all other herbs)

Magnesium Caps, 400 mg.

Posted by Reviewer3079865 on Jun 12, 2015

Be aware that this product contains aspartate, which is in the aspartame family. Ideally this product should be categorized by Twinlab as Magnesium Aspartate, clearly on the front of the bottle.

Effective, causes diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer1246807 on Nov 22, 2008

Definitely take this after a meal. I take it at night - once after dinner and once at bedtime. The intestinal effects are pretty severe. The doc says it will decrease over time but so far I am not seeing this. However a friend of mine who was having trouble with irregular bowel movements started taking about 4 daily and is now very regular. So I guess it depends on your needs. Otherwise I have been sleeping quite well since I started taking it, which was the intended purpose.

Mag caps

Posted by Reviewer1019784 on Jun 02, 2010

Much prefer caps to tablets. Works fast if muscle cramping.

Better than sominex!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008

I take only 1/2 of my blood pressure pill and 1 magnesium capsule and have found it to be very effective in lowering my blood pressure. I take another at bedtime to relax me and I sleep beautifully! (Check with your doctor before changing your dose of blood pressure meds). While using this product, I found my usual blood pressure pill was lowering my BP too much and was able to cut the dosage in half.

This form good for constipaton

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Jul 21, 2008

This form is Very good for constipation in the short term. Glucomannan, a fiber of sorts, is great for long term. nonalori at yahoo

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1849382 on Mar 27, 2009

I use this magnesium product due to the fact that I suffer from a global gastric motility disorder. This product is far better and more reasonably priced than other products I have tried thus far. I would highly recommend it to get your gut moving!

We love this brand of magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on Apr 18, 2010

As soon as we run out, we order the twinlab magnesiums. they are the best! iherb is the best place to order from! love their prices and their shipping!

By far the best

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on May 05, 2010

My husband and I really can tell the diffence in these compared to others. They are so good for realxing the body and getting a good night sleep. They are also very helpful in keeping you regular. We will keep getting these.

Longtime user satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1509306 on Jan 01, 2011

A repeat order of many times. We take Twinlab magnesium caps to offset overeffects of prescribed hydrochlorothiazide. iHerb's service is commendable, too.