Great Value/Great Product

Posted by 5754117308146154448 on Jun 06, 2015

Exactly what I needed to supplement my dog's homemade meals as recommended by "Dr. Becker's Real Food for Healthy Dogs and Cats."

so..

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on May 12, 2015

don't use too much as it can make histamine problems worse..

perfect dose

Posted by 4932175306189112657 on Sep 29, 2014

Perfect dose of manganese

Small and good

Posted by 5445969179359706188 on Jul 24, 2014

Easy to swallow

Got it for my girlfriend whom has seem this hair drops to signicantly reduction rate!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Got it for my girlfriend whom has seem this hair drops to signicantly reduction rate when I first starting treating her hair treatment before she goes into my protocol of hair fullness now. As I am a MASSIVE Believer in Alternate Medicine and wanting to contribute in the best way of possible to the world, please help to click my username and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

The "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral. The best manganese on here. NOTE: manganese may not be suitable for hypothyroid conditions

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 24, 2013

When taking manganese, suggest ensuring you meet RDI for: iodine, sodium, retinol, niacin (as nicotinic acid). Have also tried Solgar, Bluebonnet and Carlson - recommend this over any of the other manganese chelates available on here. The caps are tiny, indicating minimal filler/chelate. They're definitely hypoallergenic, well utilised/absorbed, a good dose and reasonably priced. Manganese is known as the "Anti-Pear-Shape" mineral – involved in fat metabolism, it helps reduce weight gain on the hips and thighs. Deficiency causes fatty liver, resulting in the generation of lipid peroxides and fat gain around the waist. My note re hypothyroid - manganese is an iodine antagonist, therefore suggest caution if iodine intake is low or treating a thyroid condition. While manganese is required for normal thyroid function and is involved in the formation of thyroxin, high levels of manganese can cause hypothyroidism. Manganese Superoxide Dismutase is protector of thyroid hormone activity in the liver - the liver regulates manganese excretion via bile. Manganese may help raise low stomach acid and absorption is enhanced by higher HCl acid levels - avoid taking with calcium, magnesium, etc. Re the glycinate chelates - I found glycine detracts from some of the benefits manganese is known for. Glycine acts as a neurotransmitter antagonist, thus won't be suitable for everyone. Glycine is also unsuitable for anyone on a low-purine diet. Additionally, regardless of brand/mineral (i.e. not just manganese), glycinate gives me bad headaches and causes me to feel awful - gluconate never does. The following either deplete/need manganese, thus can help manipulate levels up (by avoiding) or down (by taking more of), depending on your requirements: iodine, sodium, niacin, vit A, phosphorus, B12, vit C, boron, magnesium, calcium, B1, B6, silica, biotin, vit E, choline, lithium, high fat or high protein diet. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Good Manganese Source

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

Is needed for energy production and many other things including sugar control - it is also needed to activate many of the B vitamins, regulate Iron, and activate Vitamind C, E and K.

Twinlab Manganese

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

This product is economically priced and it works well. No stomach upset. I will order it again.

PyroluriaLife

Posted by bryantest on Aug 26, 2012

Great product and I like it is so cheap :) I've been though a few bottles now and the quality has always been excellent. I take this product as part of my treatment plan for Pyroluria (Pyroluria is a genetic disease that causes anxiety, depression, fatigue and brain fog). This product really helps with my energy levels.

Taking to help back issue

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 03, 2012

Was told to take higher dose but am concerned with taking too much. I suppose this is doing it's job

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »