July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, MaxiLife, Collagen Type II, 60 Capsules

Helps Rebuild Joints/Cartilage

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Oct 19, 2007

I've been using this now for over 10 years. Has strengthed all my joints, my back, even cartilage of ears/nose. Keep in stock please!!!

Great Relief from Stiffness

Posted by Reviewer3107735 on Jan 09, 2012

In August 2011, I had an accident where I was thrown from a ladder by a tree branch that broke off before expected. I flew backwards about 25 feet and ended up with three vertebra fractures. I was fortunate NOT to have to have surgery, but did have a back brace for a few weeks. About 5 weeks after the injuries had occurred, I returned to my construction job but was very stiff all the time. This went on until December 2011. Then I heard about Collagen from Twin Lab. Within a week of starting to use it, my stiffness went away about 80%. It's now early January 2012 and my back stiffness is a thing of the past. I'm not sure how long I'll need it, but I can say for now I have my life back completely. I'm really impressed since I had tried other herbal remedies and nothing else was close to doing what the Collagen Type II has done.

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 25, 2010

I was having terrible ankle pain with walking, told it was degenerative and nothing could really be done except wait until it was "really" bad and have ankle replacement. No way! I started taking Twinlab and Jarrow Type II Collagen (didn't know which was better) 1 pill each twice a day, and within a couple of weeks it started improving. 4 months later I have hardly any pain, even when I go dancing.

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1592387 on Sep 10, 2009

I cannot say enough about this product... I have been using it for over six months now, and the difference in my hair, skin and nails hase been awesome, I just reordered a 12 month supply as I doubt I will ever stop taking it now. The results have been amazing.

knees are happy