Helps Rebuild Joints/Cartilage

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Oct 19, 2007

I've been using this now for over 10 years. Has strengthed all my joints, my back, even cartilage of ears/nose. Keep in stock please!!!

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer1592387 on Sep 10, 2009

I cannot say enough about this product... I have been using it for over six months now, and the difference in my hair, skin and nails hase been awesome, I just reordered a 12 month supply as I doubt I will ever stop taking it now. The results have been amazing.

worked for me

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 25, 2010

I was having terrible ankle pain with walking, told it was degenerative and nothing could really be done except wait until it was "really" bad and have ankle replacement. No way! I started taking Twinlab and Jarrow Type II Collagen (didn't know which was better) 1 pill each twice a day, and within a couple of weeks it started improving. 4 months later I have hardly any pain, even when I go dancing.

Great Relief from Stiffness

Posted by Reviewer3107735 on Jan 09, 2012

In August 2011, I had an accident where I was thrown from a ladder by a tree branch that broke off before expected. I flew backwards about 25 feet and ended up with three vertebra fractures. I was fortunate NOT to have to have surgery, but did have a back brace for a few weeks. About 5 weeks after the injuries had occurred, I returned to my construction job but was very stiff all the time. This went on until December 2011. Then I heard about Collagen from Twin Lab. Within a week of starting to use it, my stiffness went away about 80%. It's now early January 2012 and my back stiffness is a thing of the past. I'm not sure how long I'll need it, but I can say for now I have my life back completely. I'm really impressed since I had tried other herbal remedies and nothing else was close to doing what the Collagen Type II has done.

cartilage re growth

Posted by Reviewer1367938 on Apr 19, 2011

I have used this product before and by exrays have proven that the cartilage in my joints has regorown

knees are happy

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

can't live without this.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on Feb 25, 2011

I've tried other types of collagen, even the higher-priced un-denatured collagen, but this seems to do the best with screaming pain, when you use it over time.

Knee surgery

Posted by Reviewer1912431 on Sep 01, 2010

The results are profound. Joint pain in remission, Thanks. Lee

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3262277 on Oct 29, 2010

Have used other products but have had the best results by far with MaxiLife Collagen Type 11. Wont be changing. Kim

Problems with the right knee

Posted by Reviewer3001819 on Oct 30, 2010

Some years ago I had an horse kick me on my right shin with a resuting surgery for a blood clot. Since then my right knee has been a bit stiff. Over the last year I found that the muscles in my thigh and calf were extremely painfull and I had no strenght in my right knee. Over the last 3 months I found that walking more than 100 yards was too painful to continue and standing on my right leg for a short time was very painful when I took the load off the knee. I started on Collagen two weeks ago, the pain disappeared in a couple of days. I can now walk down to the gym and start exercising again, my knee is still stiff but I have more strength to stand from a sitting position. I can now stride out but I think running is out of the question.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »