Brilliant

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Sep 12, 2014

I've had this product before, and it is amazing for keeping skin youthful and healthy. I'm 60 and everyone thinks I'm in my forties. I often get compliments on my healthy looking skin. :-)

Received ok in Brasil.

Posted by 5632867199203062055 on Feb 04, 2013

Great product.

Reliable brand for Collagen Type 2

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jul 30, 2012

I've trusted TwinLab for a lot of years. This Collagen Type 2 has the ingredients I want. I also take Collagen Type 1&3 to cover all the bases.

Collagen Type II

Posted by 5747916784482923595 on May 23, 2012

No spec results yet. To early to say, but Twinlab makes good products, so i hope this will give me some results! (for my painful knee joints)

Great Relief from Stiffness

Posted by Reviewer3107735 on Jan 09, 2012

In August 2011, I had an accident where I was thrown from a ladder by a tree branch that broke off before expected. I flew backwards about 25 feet and ended up with three vertebra fractures. I was fortunate NOT to have to have surgery, but did have a back brace for a few weeks. About 5 weeks after the injuries had occurred, I returned to my construction job but was very stiff all the time. This went on until December 2011. Then I heard about Collagen from Twin Lab. Within a week of starting to use it, my stiffness went away about 80%. It's now early January 2012 and my back stiffness is a thing of the past. I'm not sure how long I'll need it, but I can say for now I have my life back completely. I'm really impressed since I had tried other herbal remedies and nothing else was close to doing what the Collagen Type II has done.

10/30/11

Posted by Reviewer2056171 on Oct 30, 2011

I am satisfied with this product.

Try to believe it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2890460 on Oct 20, 2011

In such a short time I got a huge improvement ;o)

GO ON

Posted by Reviewer2311030 on Jul 16, 2011

I hope it will be useful to my health.This requires long-term use.I'm looking forward to its effect.

cartilage re growth

Posted by Reviewer1367938 on Apr 19, 2011

I have used this product before and by exrays have proven that the cartilage in my joints has regorown

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2540472 on Mar 30, 2011

Twinlab MaxiLife Collagen Type 11 is a wonderful product that works. I have been taking it for three months and my skin is so much smoother and there is a marked improvement in my joints, which are more flexable now. Keep up the good work.Hope you will have a product with Collagen Type 1 and 3 in the near future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »