Great

Posted by Reviewer1396925 on Nov 07, 2007

Helps with digestion and I only need to take one with each meal.

Good anti-inflammatory and digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Jun 05, 2008

I am very happy with this product on many levels.

Twinlab, Mega Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1400592 on Jun 08, 2009

I've used bromelain for years and am now recommending it to lots of people. A friend who has been in pain most of his life, is now pain free with the addition of bromelain.

WONDERFUL REMEDY FOR PAIN and INFLAMMATION

Posted by teacupLA on Nov 22, 2014

taking 2 caps on an empty stomach in the morning and 2 caps in the evening an hour after food is the way we have avoided taking other anti-inflammatory meds. This product works wonders for pain and stiffness. I took it to recover from breaking my wrist when I was just getting too much ear noise from aspirin and advil was giving me hives. My husband takes this for his neck pain from a motorcycle accident and now he doesn't have any pain (also does posture and breathing exercises demonstrated by a woman chiropractor on youtube) He has a friend who used to be great guitar player and couldn't play anymore due to his fingers being messed up with arthritis and now he is playing again after he started taking Bromelain although he now takes one that has extra stuff in it too, the first letter is W and I don't have the rest of the spelling. We decided to keep taking the Twin Labs as it works for us.

Very good Bromelain

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 14, 2015

They are very good for digestion and great for sinus blockage, Iherb has great customer service and fast delivery with DHL Thanks!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2109237 on May 05, 2010

Love this puppies! 5 Stars

twinlab bromelain caps

Posted by Reviewer1847739 on Aug 03, 2011

product is as expected and shipping prompt. thanks

Bad knees

Posted by Reviewer1665746 on Feb 02, 2008

Exercising my big dog is really hard on my knees but I dislike using standard anti-inflamatory meds like ibuprofin or asperin. Bromelain works well to reduce pain and swelling, and no side effects.

not for me