Twinlab, Mood Solution, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Noticeable Difference

Posted by Reviewer2644116 on Sep 19, 2008

I got this product for my mom who is on many different prescription medications and was suffering signs of depression (she just turned 80 years young). In just 3 short weeks I am starting to see a change in her attitude. She is becoming less tense and I am seeing her smile more and more. I believe this product is ding what it is meant to do.

An eye-opener

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 13, 2010

It wasn't until I started taking this product that I found out the importance of omega 3's. This combination seems to be helping me think in a more positive, cheerful way.

#1 in Improving attitude

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Nov 24, 2010

I was taking herbal complexes that seemed never to have any effect. I tried St. John's Wort with bad side effects, the Twin Lab mood solution is the right combination for me. Does not make me tired or moody. Have felt a significant improvement in mood.

measurable~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Apr 25, 2011

The difference in mood and overall feeling of contentment and patience is absolutely measurable when not using the Twinlab Mood Solution. It takes a month or so to notice the calm aura this allows but after running out and not using it for more than a month, I immediately noticed a difference in my state of mind upon restarting it.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2344705 on Jun 14, 2011

Great product, have all vitamins that needed. I think my mood realy improved. Have more energy. Would recomend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »