I'd buy it again

Posted by Reviewer2060990 on Jun 11, 2008

I was in shock when this showed up in my order! I thought I was ordering pills (oops)but sometimes you get what you need and not what you want. I can actually get 2 teaspooons of this down without gagging. It really is pretty tasteless and if you ever tasted cod liver oil you know this is a good thing. I hope it helps my heart health because this is the purpose.

Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 13, 2007

Excellent product and value. Flavor is quite tolerable. Mercury and PCB free is a big plus.

C. B. Hale

Posted by Reviewer2037395 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used Twinlab's Cod Liver Oil for some time. It does a good job at helping to keep my bad colesterol level low.

Great Price, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3260901 on Jul 25, 2007

I make my own cat food, and have been using Twin Lab Cod Liver Oil for years in my recipes. Never had any problems.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2385876 on Aug 07, 2008

Easy to swallow, very mild taste.

Good stuff, great value

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 05, 2008

I go through this fast because my dog gets some too and this is the best price. His degenerative joint condition has improved considerably too.

Cod Liver Oil - The Way To Go!

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 17, 2009

When I was younger I used to take a tablespoon a night for 10 years straight and I never caught any colds and always stayed healthy. Unfortunately, at some point, I stopped taking it and began to experience catching the common cold, my immune system running at a 70% capacity, bones sounding like they were cracking with every turn. I desperately needed to get back to my healthy habit and quickly ordered the good 'ol cod liver oil. The taste is what I remembered and it may be very hard to swallow for many, but its the benefits to the body that counts as opposed to taste. It's not an overwhelmingly fishy taste, but remember it's cod liver oil. I would definately recommend it to anyone who seeks to maintain a healthy body and lifestyle.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Nov 26, 2008

I take fish oil capsules but give this unflavored oil to my dog. She likes the fishy flavor and laps it right up, a tsp every day.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3076257 on Dec 24, 2008

one of the only places I can find this product unflavored.

good deal

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 06, 2010

natural state vitamins with no fillers or other added ingredients. a solid choice