Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinlab, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Unflavored, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

A good buy.

Posted by Reviewer1679571 on Sep 28, 2009

I bought this product because I am not good at swallowing pills and I thought it was simpler and nicer without soft gel capsules. As some other people mentioned, it has fish flavor, off course, but I think it's not that strong. It's just a teaspoon full a day, so It's fine for me. Though I usually eat a little piece of chocolate right after taking this oil :)

Excellent Product, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Apr 08, 2010

I take fish oil to help with relieving depression. I ran out of my usual capsules, and thought I'd try regular unflavored fish oil since I don't mind the taste, and thought it would taste better than fruit flavored fish. *grin* Not only is it less expensive, but I feel that the oil works better for me than the capsules. I recommend this product.

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on May 13, 2009

I feed this to my dogs, they love it! I use the flavored kind. This is a good product...best buy for the money.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Nov 26, 2008

I take fish oil capsules but give this unflavored oil to my dog. She likes the fishy flavor and laps it right up, a tsp every day.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2232488 on Sep 14, 2008

I ordered 3 bottles of cod liver oil. They arrived on time but in a damaged box. Upon opening the box I found the plastic bag containing the bottles to be slightly awash in cod liver oil. I called customer service to register the problem. Your rep asked me to go into the bag and see which bottle(s) were damaged. I found that 2 of the bottles had loose caps but due to the mess I could not immediately tell which bottle had leaked. Your rep. said she would send out 2 bottles. Now I have never ordered from you before and I doubted I would see these 2 bottles as my order was for only 3. But they arrived on time and in fine shape. I did find that the 2 bottles with loose caps had seals that were not applied correctly and did not touch the bottles except for less than 1/4 of the top. Your quality of service and concern for your customers has not gone unnoticed. I am now a loyal customer and have told many of my friends about you. Thank you