Twinlab, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Unflavored, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

A good buy.

Posted by Reviewer1679571 on Sep 28, 2009

I bought this product because I am not good at swallowing pills and I thought it was simpler and nicer without soft gel capsules. As some other people mentioned, it has fish flavor, off course, but I think it's not that strong. It's just a teaspoon full a day, so It's fine for me. Though I usually eat a little piece of chocolate right after taking this oil :)

Plastic bottle :(

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Sep 19, 2008

For this reason alone I won't be buying this oil again. I just don't accept that plastic is a good way to store oil. I'm disappointed because otherwise I'm a big fan of Twinlab products. This oil really has a completely neutral flavor; it contains very decent amounts of EPA/DHA (most CLOs don't) together with the expected Vit A & D. Shame about the bottle material!

Mr.Lamberts

Posted by Reviewer2989883 on Jun 03, 2008

I always used the Carlson oil but was not to impressed with the fishy taste .I tried the Twinlab and was pleasantly surprised with the taste. No lemon flavor no fish taste. If you drink it in Orange juice you will not detect the flavor. For me its a no brainer. More oil for less money same benefits

Excellent Product, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Apr 08, 2010

I take fish oil to help with relieving depression. I ran out of my usual capsules, and thought I'd try regular unflavored fish oil since I don't mind the taste, and thought it would taste better than fruit flavored fish. *grin* Not only is it less expensive, but I feel that the oil works better for me than the capsules. I recommend this product.

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on May 13, 2009

I feed this to my dogs, they love it! I use the flavored kind. This is a good product...best buy for the money.