Twinlab, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Unflavored, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

A good buy.

Posted by Reviewer1679571 on Sep 28, 2009

I bought this product because I am not good at swallowing pills and I thought it was simpler and nicer without soft gel capsules. As some other people mentioned, it has fish flavor, off course, but I think it's not that strong. It's just a teaspoon full a day, so It's fine for me. Though I usually eat a little piece of chocolate right after taking this oil :)

Excellent Product, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Apr 08, 2010

I take fish oil to help with relieving depression. I ran out of my usual capsules, and thought I'd try regular unflavored fish oil since I don't mind the taste, and thought it would taste better than fruit flavored fish. *grin* Not only is it less expensive, but I feel that the oil works better for me than the capsules. I recommend this product.

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on May 13, 2009

I feed this to my dogs, they love it! I use the flavored kind. This is a good product...best buy for the money.

Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 13, 2007

Excellent product and value. Flavor is quite tolerable. Mercury and PCB free is a big plus.

C. B. Hale

Posted by Reviewer2037395 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used Twinlab's Cod Liver Oil for some time. It does a good job at helping to keep my bad colesterol level low.