Best prices!

Posted by Reviewer1241939 on May 12, 2014

Great price for this and always well packed!

Great winter time elixir

Posted by Jasmine44 on Mar 03, 2014

I take cod liver oil in the winter months & find it keeps my skin moist & soft, aside from the many health benefits. This cod liver oil is palatable but a little 'fishy' tasting compared to Carlson's that I usually take, however I love the thicker texture of Twinlab's.

Suggestion

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

I trust in the quality, so far after using only a month I can not say anything, the prize was very affordable. I suggest the bottle would get an improvement: when pouring the oil to a tablespoon, every time oil drips on the bottle itself and is difficult to use... Usually in Finland in oil bottles there is a plastic ring inside the mouth of the bottle to prevent this.

My cat loves it!

Posted by 4747825604491933089 on Dec 11, 2013

I purchase Twinlab Norwegian Cod Liver Oil for my cat as a supplement. She suffers from dry skin and certain allergies that make her itchy and uncomfortable. Since it is a liquid, it is easy to add to her food, and I don't have to deal with popping gel caps and losing half the dose in the process. If you think this might be helpful for your cat, discuss it with your vet before trying it... and remember to ask your vet how much to give your cat daily. Cats don't like the citrus flavored oils, and this one is UNflavored, and perfect for my cat.

my Cats say its Good stuff !...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i'm on a vegan diet now but it doesn't mean my cats need to start eating fruits and vegetables as well to get their vitamins so i bought this one for them for all its benefits that they can't get from other sources in such a dense way.they say its tasty but not alone by itself,more like a complementary sauce on top of a good animal protein of some kind,but take into consideration that bottled fish oil as opose to capsules turns rancid a few days after openning the bottle(exposure to oxygen).they also mentioned they wish more brands would produce the natural flavor without any additives in because they really can't stand the sour lemon'ish taste of other brands ,and on a serious note: iHerb should consider stocking a fermented cod liver oil in addition to the standard oil because its superior qualities in most cases...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

twinlab at its best

Posted by emaus78 on Oct 02, 2013

I like this product, even like plastic bottle couse it is not ordinary PET and it is easier to manipulate.

no smell

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 27, 2013

Mild and pleasant

good taste

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012

good authentic creamy fish taste, beats most 'fish oil' capsules.

Great for keeping a sharp brain

Posted by Reviewer2417516 on Nov 28, 2012

Our next-door neighbor is a bright dr. in his mid-80s and credits cod liver oil for his good health. So we're following his device and it is easy to take and it irks!

Pretty good and very cost effective!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

This cod liver oil has a milder taste than some and you need a smaller amount daily to get equivalent vitamin A compared to other brands. However, it doesn't have quite as much vitamin D or EPA and DHA as some other brands do, for each IU of vitamin A. This is no problem if you're getting plenty of sun, but if you're dark-skinned, live in a cooler climate or spend lots of time indoors you may want extra vitamin D (or perhaps use a different brand in winter).