C. B. Hale

Posted by Reviewer2037395 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used Twinlab's Cod Liver Oil for some time. It does a good job at helping to keep my bad colesterol level low.

I'd buy it again

Posted by Reviewer2060990 on Jun 11, 2008

I was in shock when this showed up in my order! I thought I was ordering pills (oops)but sometimes you get what you need and not what you want. I can actually get 2 teaspooons of this down without gagging. It really is pretty tasteless and if you ever tasted cod liver oil you know this is a good thing. I hope it helps my heart health because this is the purpose.

Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Nov 13, 2007

Excellent product and value. Flavor is quite tolerable. Mercury and PCB free is a big plus.

Great Price, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3260901 on Jul 25, 2007

I make my own cat food, and have been using Twin Lab Cod Liver Oil for years in my recipes. Never had any problems.

Good stuff, great value

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 05, 2008

I go through this fast because my dog gets some too and this is the best price. His degenerative joint condition has improved considerably too.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2385876 on Aug 07, 2008

Easy to swallow, very mild taste.

Cod Liver Oil - The Way To Go!

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 17, 2009

When I was younger I used to take a tablespoon a night for 10 years straight and I never caught any colds and always stayed healthy. Unfortunately, at some point, I stopped taking it and began to experience catching the common cold, my immune system running at a 70% capacity, bones sounding like they were cracking with every turn. I desperately needed to get back to my healthy habit and quickly ordered the good 'ol cod liver oil. The taste is what I remembered and it may be very hard to swallow for many, but its the benefits to the body that counts as opposed to taste. It's not an overwhelmingly fishy taste, but remember it's cod liver oil. I would definately recommend it to anyone who seeks to maintain a healthy body and lifestyle.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3076257 on Dec 24, 2008

one of the only places I can find this product unflavored.

Good stuff!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

Cod liver oil should be a staple in every home. It keeps the immune system boosted, helps with depression and anxiety by boosting happiness hormones and calming the nervous system, decreases inflammation, which is the root of most ailments and diseases, etc etc. This unflavored product is easy to get down. I know a lot of people aren't too keen on taking fish oil, but it's a simple teaspoon each morning for so many benefits! And it's not bad at all. You can mix it with juice if you have trouble. Really, this doesn't taste like fish at all. It's just the texture that takes a bit of getting used to because, after all, it is oil. But it's so worth it. Twinlab liquid is a great way to get your fish oil because the liquid is abaobed much better than fish oil in pill form. With a pill, you're only getting a fraction of what the bottle says. Liquids go directly into the bloodstream, so your body doesn't have to work as hard to process it, and it absorbs a much larger amount of the product. Another brand that I really like and have started using exclusively is Garden of Life. The liquid in lemon/mint is my favorite and super easy to take. It's kind of refreshing and I actually enjoy taking some each morning. No more colds, allergies have subsided greatly, overall well being. If my review helped you, please check yes below. Take a look at my page to see over 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Nov 26, 2008

I take fish oil capsules but give this unflavored oil to my dog. She likes the fishy flavor and laps it right up, a tsp every day.