Good for joints

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 08, 2011

I give these to my dog, excellent for times he has soreness in his legs.I give half a teaspoon once every 2 days for a 20lb dog. I only give this a 4 out of 5 because I thought this was going to be a glass bottle instead of plastic.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

Great value for a quality product. Tastes quite strong, but I'm ok with that. It certainly helps reduce inflammation problems.

cod liver oil

Posted by 5103412226233064954 on Apr 28, 2015

Only drawback is the plastic bottle.

Fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 04, 2010

Strong taste of wish. No fishy burps though. I guess the product worth its cost.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Mar 05, 2010

I give this to my 2 Golden retrievers. I give my furry friends several supplements. The quality of this product is great and the price is much better than a pet product web site. It really doesn't have much of any taste.

my Cats say its Good stuff !...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i'm on a vegan diet now but it doesn't mean my cats need to start eating fruits and vegetables as well to get their vitamins so i bought this one for them for all its benefits that they can't get from other sources in such a dense way.they say its tasty but not alone by itself,more like a complementary sauce on top of a good animal protein of some kind,but take into consideration that bottled fish oil as opose to capsules turns rancid a few days after openning the bottle(exposure to oxygen).they also mentioned they wish more brands would produce the natural flavor without any additives in because they really can't stand the sour lemon'ish taste of other brands ,and on a serious note: iHerb should consider stocking a fermented cod liver oil in addition to the standard oil because its superior qualities in most cases...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Pretty good and very cost effective!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

This cod liver oil has a milder taste than some and you need a smaller amount daily to get equivalent vitamin A compared to other brands. However, it doesn't have quite as much vitamin D or EPA and DHA as some other brands do, for each IU of vitamin A. This is no problem if you're getting plenty of sun, but if you're dark-skinned, live in a cooler climate or spend lots of time indoors you may want extra vitamin D (or perhaps use a different brand in winter).

Good product but undesirable plastic bottle

Posted by Reviewer2140298 on Dec 18, 2010

The product appears to be all right. The only complaint is that it comes in plastic bottle, which is said to contain Poly Ethylene Terephtalate (PET). Given the suspicion about the impact of all plastics on endocrine system, it is best if the manfacturer goes toward glass bottle.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jul 10, 2008

We actually buy this product for our dog, and she won't tell me if it helps her or not. She also can't type, so I just assume that it is doing her some good.

REVIEW