Finally RELIEF with Pancreatin,50

Posted by Reviewer1123059 on Oct 15, 2008

My husband has been suffering for several years from chronic pancreatitis, with no medical explanation, as he did not fit any of the criteria. His gallbladder was finally taken out, which seemed to clear up this chronic issue. However, since that surgery he has suffered horribly with digestive problems. A friend suggested this enzyme for him. The first day of taking he started feeling better and after a week only very slight, if any, problems with digestion. This has been a Godsend. He absolutely will not be without this enzyme. Thank you, thank you.

Pancreatin Caps

Posted by Reviewer1639009 on May 18, 2009

I have IBS. These have really helped calm my insides down. I take them after a main meal.

Helps sluggish digestion

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2009

This is a great digestive aid. I feel a lot less bloated after a heavy meal if I take one of these.

Good digestion is important for good health

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Apr 28, 2009

Digesting food properly means a better overall feeling and better health. Not digesting properly can create problems and cause discomfort. I lost my gallbladder a few years ago and without it I have problems with digestion. This product alleviates the problem and helps my system stay on an even keel. I will continue using it.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2835796 on Jan 29, 2007

I had digestive problems after my gallbladder was removed, but since I started taking one of these capsules with meals that are slightly fatty, I've had no problems whatsoever anymore. Highly recommended!

The BEST stuff EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Jun 04, 2010

If you need this for digestion, it works great. My stomach is the best it's been in years. No bloat, no gas. Unbelievable. I'd give up all my other supplements before this one.

Key Supply of Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

Essential enzymes Im feeling the benefits of. There is definitely fat burning going on. I take one to two a day at most and walk for exercise. Am tending to eat more healthy and take other vit/min products regularly.

meh

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Nov 26, 2012

These didn't seem to make a difference in my acid reflux or digestion issues. Got better results with the Source Naturals Pancreatin 8x.

No More Indigestion or Bloating & Cancer prevention!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 03, 2009

The best digestive enzyme out there. My husband used to get indigestion and gas after eating protein (especially beef) But now he has no problems. I have noticed when I take these that I never bloat from a high fiber meal. And our absorption is better with pancreatin. Plus, it helps prevent cancer & food allergies, speeds up metabolism and aids in weight loss. I have lost 10 lbs since I started taking digestive enzymes. We take them before each meal. Also, a great price here at iherb! I have paid 2x this amount at our local store. A must have for good digestion which = good health!

Excellent for Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 19, 2012

This pancratin is one of the highest available. It has been excellent for digesting fats. I don't have that full, stuffed feeling for 3 to 6 hours after eating meat or cream products. At my age, my digestion is slower and I am happy I found this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »