Good

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on May 14, 2015

A great product

excellent, it is for my big, big German Shepherd

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on May 24, 2013

Lee, at Clark's, told me this is what Dashiell should be taking. stopped the pills from the Vet...these are much better. I am so happy that my dog is happy, he gets one with each meal and one more with his bedtime snack. no junk food.

Excellent for Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 19, 2012

This pancratin is one of the highest available. It has been excellent for digesting fats. I don't have that full, stuffed feeling for 3 to 6 hours after eating meat or cream products. At my age, my digestion is slower and I am happy I found this product.

Key Supply of Enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

Essential enzymes Im feeling the benefits of. There is definitely fat burning going on. I take one to two a day at most and walk for exercise. Am tending to eat more healthy and take other vit/min products regularly.

PANCREATIN

Posted by Reviewer1973383 on Oct 09, 2011

SEEMS TO WORK GREAT

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Sep 26, 2011

This capsules are really great. They're odorless and work fine, helping with the digestion. Fast shipping from iHerb.

Good value for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Aug 04, 2011

This one has worked well for me. Contains no soy or dairy, and if you read the fine print on a lot of products, those ingredients are there and can be problematic for many.

I Like This Item

Posted by Reviewer2461700 on Jun 22, 2011

I have been using this for quite some time now, I don't know why you have made the bottle larger, contents are the same.

The BEST stuff EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Jun 04, 2010

If you need this for digestion, it works great. My stomach is the best it's been in years. No bloat, no gas. Unbelievable. I'd give up all my other supplements before this one.

No More Indigestion or Bloating & Cancer prevention!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 03, 2009

The best digestive enzyme out there. My husband used to get indigestion and gas after eating protein (especially beef) But now he has no problems. I have noticed when I take these that I never bloat from a high fiber meal. And our absorption is better with pancreatin. Plus, it helps prevent cancer & food allergies, speeds up metabolism and aids in weight loss. I have lost 10 lbs since I started taking digestive enzymes. We take them before each meal. Also, a great price here at iherb! I have paid 2x this amount at our local store. A must have for good digestion which = good health!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »