great

Posted by Reviewer1705263 on Aug 30, 2010

if you eat salt, you need extra potassium. I take 5 a day and sometimes more if I've eaten something really salty. works like a diauretic though so be careful and don't take at night or you'll be up and down all night!

potassium

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jan 29, 2009

I was experiencing leg and feet cramps and they are very painful. Since taking this product the cramps are gone and I have not had them since. I love this product.

It is very helpful

Posted by Reviewer3091251 on May 25, 2009

These potassium caps prevent leg twitching and cramps during the night. One cap is all it takes

good product

Posted by Reviewer3064716 on Dec 05, 2009

As usual,iherb sold this for half the price of the other guys.It came in within a week for free shipping.Potassium citrate has uses that only a person who is willing to invest time for research.The dosage needs to be monitored with a good ph strip for urine and tested a few times per day to determine if the dosage is effective for maintaining the ph in the 7 to 7.5 range.If you start to feel unwell,lower the dosage or quit taking it.I read one study that showed the effectiveness of pot.citrate was matched by using lemon and lime juice without the dangers of overdose.If you don't mind the twang of citris juice,go for it!I find it's much more convenient to take the little white pills and only take enough to keep my ph in the healthy range,three times per day.

works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1738693 on Oct 15, 2007

Takes time, 3 months to show affect, but given improved stamina for exercise.

Linda

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 26, 2008

Good potassium - I drink a lot of water, and was concerned about low potassium levels. Had a touch of arrythmia before taking potassium - none now.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3244074 on May 08, 2009

I used to be able to get this product at Whole foods, now they aren't carrying them. So finding iHerb has been very helpful. Because of a case in 2005 of necrotizing Pancreatitis, where I needed to have a tube in my throat, I can't swallow anything but capsules.

Twinlab, Potassium Caps, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on May 12, 2009

Like capsules and much cheaper than at local Health Food Store.

very small size, nice

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jul 14, 2009

These upset my stomach the first time I tried them, but now seem to be okay. The small size is great.

Keeps the leg cramps away

Posted by Reviewer1774358 on Nov 22, 2009

I use this product to keep leg cramps away. I take 3 every night.