Helpful Mild Circulation Booster

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Jan 06, 2010

But can be slightly irritating to the stomach in large dosages. I never take more than two at a time unless with food. A friend noticed a beneficial effect as well.

a good product

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Mar 19, 2008

Everyone needs extra possasium,,,and this one is well tolerated and does the job!

Twin Labs Potassium Caps

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Aug 03, 2011

If you eat enough fruits & vegetables you may get some Potassium, however, especially with High Blood Pressure, and Heart Issues, this is a very important Nutrient! Twin Labs has Potassium in chelated form.

10x

Posted by Reviewer3116603 on Aug 19, 2012

In combination with magnesium and B vitamins this product really replenish potassium stores.

Irregular Heartbeat

Posted by Reviewer1313630 on Jun 22, 2013

This product along with Twinlab Magnesium caps and Taurine brought my irregular heartbeat back to smooth, slow and regular.

Gave me diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 08, 2013

I bought this in the hope it would help my legs cramps. Unfortunately after just two days I had serious diarrhea. Didn't feel sick but the diarrhea was just like water. This may be a good product for some but I guess it's not for me.

Potassium Citrate is the best

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 13, 2008

Twinlabs is a good company. And, this is an excellent source of potassium. It is potassium citrate which is the best for absorption. Worked quickly to take away my leg cramps from running. Great Product.

Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2211416 on Feb 05, 2009

I like the small sized capsule. In addition, it is the more easily absorbed form of potassium supplement.

The Potassium caps are an amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer2608237 on Jan 07, 2010

The Twinlab potassium caps are an excellent product. They keep muscle cramps at bay. I would have to eat a ton of bananas to get the same effect.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2335482 on Jul 30, 2009

This is a good product , great value for the money and very easy to swallow little caps. It helps me control water retention.