Keeps the leg cramps away

Posted by Reviewer1774358 on Nov 22, 2009

I use this product to keep leg cramps away. I take 3 every night.

very small size, nice

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jul 14, 2009

These upset my stomach the first time I tried them, but now seem to be okay. The small size is great.

10x

Posted by Reviewer3116603 on Aug 19, 2012

In combination with magnesium and B vitamins this product really replenish potassium stores.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3244074 on May 08, 2009

I used to be able to get this product at Whole foods, now they aren't carrying them. So finding iHerb has been very helpful. Because of a case in 2005 of necrotizing Pancreatitis, where I needed to have a tube in my throat, I can't swallow anything but capsules.

Twin Labs Potassium Caps

Posted by Reviewer3360327 on Aug 03, 2011

If you eat enough fruits & vegetables you may get some Potassium, however, especially with High Blood Pressure, and Heart Issues, this is a very important Nutrient! Twin Labs has Potassium in chelated form.

Gave me diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Aug 08, 2013

I bought this in the hope it would help my legs cramps. Unfortunately after just two days I had serious diarrhea. Didn't feel sick but the diarrhea was just like water. This may be a good product for some but I guess it's not for me.

Potassium Citrate is the best

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on May 13, 2008

Twinlabs is a good company. And, this is an excellent source of potassium. It is potassium citrate which is the best for absorption. Worked quickly to take away my leg cramps from running. Great Product.

The Potassium caps are an amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer2608237 on Jan 07, 2010

The Twinlab potassium caps are an excellent product. They keep muscle cramps at bay. I would have to eat a ton of bananas to get the same effect.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2335482 on Jul 30, 2009

This is a good product , great value for the money and very easy to swallow little caps. It helps me control water retention.

Couldn't live without it !

Posted by Reviewer3162241 on Feb 15, 2011

When I get foot or leg cramps in the middle of the night I almost always need the fast acting potassium found in these capsules. (Ocassionally I need Calm magnesium instead.) The potassium citrate also reduces the swelling in my ankles.