Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3207183 on Aug 08, 2010

Has good levels of all the essential vitamins for mums to be, plus good levels of Calcium&magnesium. Great value.

Fish Smell!!

Posted by Reviewer3031258 on May 02, 2011

After a couple of days of taking the pills the carbon pack in the bottle smelled like fish. It was terrible, but at least the smell wasn't coming from the pills. I thought it was weird because fish oils aren't in these pills.

excellent value for money

Posted by 5527062230629893935 on Jan 27, 2014

been looking for a product for a while that has all the vitamins needed while trying to conceive, first pre-natal vitamin that doesn't give me constipation :)

lots of energy, just do not take on empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer3290406 on May 06, 2010

It gives me lots of energy. Great vitamins, do not take on empty stomach.

Awesome vitamins, great price!

Posted by Reviewer3198723 on Dec 16, 2006

I couldn't take the prescription prenatals at all...these are easy on the tummy and it's nice to have the divided dose...spreads that energy out over the day. Great for nursing, and my doc said stay on them if planning to have another kid.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2331993 on Dec 29, 2009

Highly recomend this product. Works great, boosts energy, no side effects. There are no digestive issues like some other prenantal vitamins.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2824635 on Jan 28, 2008

This vitamin tested well by independent labs for absorption. Reasonable price. I have to take it with food or I feel nauseous. Great for nursing moms too!

Smells like fish

Posted by Reviewer1482694 on Nov 01, 2009

For pregnant women dealing with morning sickness this vitamin might be a little difficult to take, as they have a strong smell of fish (however, the formula has no fish ingredients. I have no idea where the smell comes from!)

The only prenatal multivitamin that DID make me sick!

Posted by Reviewer1183000 on Sep 05, 2013

This was the second prenatal multivitamin product that I tried. The bottle claims that the iron in it is of a special type that does not cause stomach complaints. Well, this is the only product that made me nauseous to the point of actually vomiting. (No, it was not morning sickness as I am sick in the evenings instead.) Also, as someone else has already pointed out, for a product that contains no fish, the capsules smell suspiciously fishy. The smell is not too offensive at first, but after a few weeks it gets very noticeable indeed. I'm sure the contents of the product are great, but I just could not finish the bottle and had to switch to another multivitamin.

good

Posted by Reviewer2737016 on Jan 25, 2014

good