ripped fuel 5x

Posted by Reviewer3299150 on Nov 12, 2007

excellent product will use often quickest shipment i've received.i use this product often

PUMPED

Posted by Reviewer1277040 on Mar 17, 2008

I ususally dont buy into all the herbal crap... I think it's all placebo... however this stuff really works... I seriously feel like a monster when I work out... Highly recommend If you want something to make you feel like a beast!!!

Worth the Price

Posted by Reviewer2179405 on Nov 23, 2008

Quick Delivery always the cheapest price found on the net.

top ripped fuel products

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Nov 23, 2014

I tried the regular ripped extreme not as stimulant metabolic fat burner than this one also worth trying metabolic reset as well some have low metabolism or eat too much this helps as well.

Definately defines

Posted by Reviewer1984129 on Aug 01, 2008

I was looking for something to help burn fat mainly but this product did that and really increased muscle defintion, not that I can see the reults under my excess baggage but I noticed having more control of my muscle and be able to move them more easily.

super

Posted by Reviewer3287222 on Oct 20, 2007

this are the best 'fat burner' on the market. Only 99 mg of caffene. I take two a day, one just befor breakfast and one just before lunch, and they keep me going all day without being jittery. IHERB shipping took only day & half and the price was about $5 less that the vitamin shop.

Good Solid Product

Posted by Reviewer1484597 on Jan 18, 2008

This is a good product. It definitely increases energy. I would suggest not taking it too late in the day because it can keep you awake through the night. The benefit is, that it gives you energy throughout your workout. I am in the beginning stages of trying to get back in shape and it has provided me with the energy I needed for the first couple tough weeks.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2375894 on Nov 19, 2007

This product did nothing for me. It is a placebo. I work out 3-4 times a week, and saw absolutely no difference from taking this product. Save your money, and don't buy this.