Twinlab, Ripped Fuel Extreme, Fat Burner, 60 Capsules

Ripped Fuel Extreme

Posted by Reviewer1049106 From Tennessee on Aug 06, 2008

This product helps me keep my metabolism up all day. I use it while training for a marathon and watching what I eat. I have lost 22 lbs in 3 months using it. I would recommend this product.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3208809 From New Zealand on Mar 07, 2012

This fat burner does work really great with exercise but you need to eat before drinking it otherwise your blood sugar will drop. I have been going to the gym 4 days a week and lost a dress size within 6 weeks. It does warn you about side effects which is great :)

it works !

Posted by Reviewer2941286 From California on Jul 07, 2007

I am not overweight, but I want to cut a few pounds. When I am lighter, I feel more energetic. The 1st week, taken 4 pills a day is a little too much for me. couldn't go to sleep. other than that, no bad side effect. there is a subtle feeling in the abs, a little bit tighter. I am now taking this 1 pill a day with breakfast. and drink the RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 2 times a day. I feel and see the result in the 3rd week.

Twinlab, Ripped Fuel Extreme, 60 Capsules - Works!

Posted by Reviewer3134827 From California on Jan 02, 2009

great porduct, combine with a regular excersise and mild diet, and you'll see the real results as soon as in two weeks! Thank you P.S. it's not a magic capsules, drink two-lose 10lbs, No way! :)

super booster for day

Posted by Reviewer1812645 From Finland on Oct 15, 2013

maybe the best fat burner whats there in the market. I would go for this product and nothing other only.