10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Twinlab, Ripped Fuel Extreme, Fat Burner, 60 Capsules

Take full dose only after get use to it

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

I took half dose for the first week. It works great for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Ripped Fuel Extreme

Posted by Reviewer1049106 on Aug 06, 2008

This product helps me keep my metabolism up all day. I use it while training for a marathon and watching what I eat. I have lost 22 lbs in 3 months using it. I would recommend this product.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3208809 on Mar 07, 2012

This fat burner does work really great with exercise but you need to eat before drinking it otherwise your blood sugar will drop. I have been going to the gym 4 days a week and lost a dress size within 6 weeks. It does warn you about side effects which is great :)

it works !

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on Jul 07, 2007

I am not overweight, but I want to cut a few pounds. When I am lighter, I feel more energetic. The 1st week, taken 4 pills a day is a little too much for me. couldn't go to sleep. other than that, no bad side effect. there is a subtle feeling in the abs, a little bit tighter. I am now taking this 1 pill a day with breakfast. and drink the RAW APPLE CIDER VINEGAR 2 times a day. I feel and see the result in the 3rd week.

Had a disastrous nausea each time I took a pill

Posted by 5198739725147481087 on Mar 13, 2014

After each time I took one or two piils - I had a disastrous nausea. I took only after breakfast in the morning. So, I cannot say anything about the effectiveness, 'cause I can't take them( Unfortunately. Be careful.