Silymarin by Twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1955592 on Mar 15, 2010

Bloodwork indicates Silymarin improved my LFT's

Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 30, 2011

I have chronic pain and take more pain-relieving substances than perhaps is good for my liver. I noticed about a year ago that I would feel tenderness in that area, and it frightened me quite a bit. Since taking silymarin, however, the pain has completely subsided. I've tried more expensive brands, but this one works just as well! If I stop taking them, the slight ache returns. I feel more vigor as well. Of course, if I had the money I would test to see if my claims are correct..one should always see a doctor for such things! However, being young and poor, I don't have the luxury of doing so yet. I just trust my instinct when it comes to my body.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer3218983 on Aug 27, 2013

Excellent quality

Did something, not sure what

Posted by Reviewer3141749 on Sep 26, 2013

It is supposed to clean the liver, so when I last donated blood, my cholesterol levels shot up nearly 60 points. I figure that the cholesterol from my liver was circulating through my blood stream. It has happened before when I've taken a liver cleanse. I am not sure how long that will take to settle it down again. I will keep taking this product and see what happens the next time I donate. I heard it works well with another product called Yacon. You use Yacon syrup as you would honey or agave. It has a low glycemic index. We'll see, as I just started using Yacon.

טוב

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 06, 2015

טוב

PRODUCTO DE CALIDAD

Posted by 5242346633448110193 on Sep 06, 2013

EL PRODUCTO ES DE PRIMERISIMA CALIDAD. PRECIO Y ENVIO RAZONABLES. EMBALAJES DE PRIMERA. GRACIAS.

Silymarin

Posted by lairishka on Nov 14, 2011

Very important for my health. For liver.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Apr 14, 2008

I'm quite satisfied

milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2775935 on May 03, 2008

good stuff!

Living Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1440917 on Jan 26, 2009

Product arrived quickly and was excatly like it was described. I would definately buy from this vendor again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »