The Better Bs

Posted by Reviewer1307963 on Jan 18, 2011

I have used many other brands and formulations of B vitamins for low-energy and stress management. The first time I used these I felt an immediate surge of energy--not a buzz, but more pep and motivation. I am now able to get through the day without having to nap. I feel more enthusiastic and upbeat. I double up around my monthly to help beat the blues. There is no strange taste or odor and these are easy to swallow. The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. I-herb's delivery is quick and items are well-packaged. Will try other Twinlab supplements. Highly recommend!

Best B complex

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on May 30, 2011

This is the only stress B complex I'll take. I notice when I don't take it. Been a loyal fan for years.

Good for the nerves

Posted by GardenCity on Apr 08, 2011

I have a slipped disc and was advised to take supplements such as B-complex to help with the nerves. Have been taking for about 2 weeks (along with a few other supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM) and it seems to help with the nerve sensitivity.

Mr Gary J Johns

Posted by Reviewer1977885 on Sep 26, 2008

I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. Twinlab Stress B-Complex suits my need by being in capsule form and completely dissolves. I have taken pills and caplets that never completely dissolve. This product is reasonable and very good quality.

de-stressing

Posted by Reviewer1726187 on Jan 08, 2008

less stress, more being

Great

Posted by Reviewer2460350 on Feb 27, 2010

Great product

Yeast-Free B Complex

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 17, 2013

My favorite B complex is Jarrow B-Right but will recommend this for people who are undergoing anti-yeast program. Most vitamin B complex contains yeast-derived B's and are not suitable for people experiencing yeast-overgrowth conditions like candida infection, chronic nail infection, chronic skin lesions, IBS, severe sugar and bread-craving, etc. This is one of the best yeast-free B-complex available at iHerb. You only need to take one capsule, not two. So this bottle goes a long way.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2763945 on Jul 12, 2013

Please never discontinue this product. It works. It helps me feel more focused and energized. I have taken B-supplements in the past to supplement my vegetarian diet but this is the first one where I can truly feel a difference. THANK YOU!

great

Posted by Reviewer1049960 on Jan 06, 2011

great product

Twinlab, Stress B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1203141 on Mar 03, 2010

This is a product my husband and I like because it seems to energize us when we need it most.