Twinlab, Super Enzyme Caps, 200 Capsules

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 06, 2008

I have tried many, many different enzyme products and I always come back to this tried and true product. I managed a vitamin store for two years. This is the product preferred by doctors.

Muscle Tested Well on this product.

Posted by Reviewer1870145 on Sep 12, 2012

I went to the local VitaminShoppe in search for a digestive enzyme to replace my Kyolic 102 formula. I am very sensitive to different types of supplements and I would muscle test each supplement to make sure it is biocompatible (energetically) with my body before purchasing or ingesting. So off I went to the aisle that had all the Enzymes. I pick up each bottle of different digestive enzyme on the shelf and proceeded to muscle test each bottle. I was rather surprised to discover that I had tested well on only this particular enzyme by TwinLabs. And after using it, I have less difficulty in digesting and absorbing the foods I eat. This shows up as less gas & less bloating and better stool formation. I only wished they would include Lactase in this formulation to help me with the occasion dairy consumption.

No more antacids

Posted by Reviewer1650626 on Oct 06, 2010

I have been wanting to get off Nexium for over a year but didn't know how I would ever get over the reflux. This product is making that a reality. I haven't taken my prescription drug for about 2 months. I still have occasional reflux and take a small portion of an over the counter antacid. I feel confident that one day I want need that help anymore.

TwinLab Super Enzyme Caps

Posted by Reviewer1247920 on Aug 12, 2008

Very quick turn around from order placement to delivery.

Digestive Relief

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Feb 05, 2009

I've been using this product for five years, and am very happy with the effect it has on my ability to digest my meals without annoying and embarrassing gas. For the price, it's a good value, when you consider the many different enzymes it contains.