Super!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 06, 2008

I have tried many, many different enzyme products and I always come back to this tried and true product. I managed a vitamin store for two years. This is the product preferred by doctors.

Muscle Tested Well on this product.

Posted by Reviewer1870145 on Sep 12, 2012

I went to the local VitaminShoppe in search for a digestive enzyme to replace my Kyolic 102 formula. I am very sensitive to different types of supplements and I would muscle test each supplement to make sure it is biocompatible (energetically) with my body before purchasing or ingesting. So off I went to the aisle that had all the Enzymes. I pick up each bottle of different digestive enzyme on the shelf and proceeded to muscle test each bottle. I was rather surprised to discover that I had tested well on only this particular enzyme by TwinLabs. And after using it, I have less difficulty in digesting and absorbing the foods I eat. This shows up as less gas & less bloating and better stool formation. I only wished they would include Lactase in this formulation to help me with the occasion dairy consumption.

No more antacids

Posted by Reviewer1650626 on Oct 06, 2010

I have been wanting to get off Nexium for over a year but didn't know how I would ever get over the reflux. This product is making that a reality. I haven't taken my prescription drug for about 2 months. I still have occasional reflux and take a small portion of an over the counter antacid. I feel confident that one day I want need that help anymore.

TwinLab Super Enzyme Caps

Posted by Reviewer1247920 on Aug 12, 2008

Very quick turn around from order placement to delivery.

Digestive Relief

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Feb 05, 2009

I've been using this product for five years, and am very happy with the effect it has on my ability to digest my meals without annoying and embarrassing gas. For the price, it's a good value, when you consider the many different enzymes it contains.

AWESOME PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1968288 on Dec 11, 2007

VERY EFFECTIVE AND HELPFUL FOR DIGESTIVE ISSUES

Best Enzyme caps available

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Dec 22, 2007

These Enzyme caps from Twinlabs are the best you can buy.

Robert De Castro

Posted by Reviewer1820921 on Dec 29, 2007

Very good Product

Digestive Problems

Posted by Reviewer2396425 on Dec 29, 2007

Have had digestive problems for decades. Have been taking this for decades. Can really tell when I forget to order and run out.

Good Value for the money!

Posted by Reviewer2626270 on Nov 03, 2006

This excellent enzyme product is very similar to popular and more expensive enzyme products. I have been using it for years and find it to be a very good value for the money.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »