Standout in its category.

Posted by Reviewer2514691 on Jan 08, 2008

Like another reviewer said, this product is different from other fish oils. I've tried everything from grocery store brands to supplement chain brands to a popular "Pharmaceutical Grade" product on this website. But this is the one I've stuck with for months. It feels more effective than all the rest. Apart from the long-term positive health effects, I get a small energy and mental clarity boost with each dose.

Mrs. J.G. Haney

Posted by Reviewer3321504 on Feb 06, 2009

Love, Love, Love my Fish Oil..Four to Five times a day... Not only keeps my Cholestral low, but controls IBS............ BIG TIME! I was housebound for over 10 years, by not being able to go to restaurants, church, and socialize. Don't laugh, but I have "regular" bowel movements in the morning.. For those of us, who suffer; IT'S IMPORTANT.. After visiting multi-doctors', and NO HELP for years and years. Please, DO THE FISH OIL!! Your Body and Colon will love you for it... Thank-you IHerb.com. I tell someone everyday about your website...

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 15, 2011

3 in am and 3 in pm per MD kicks depression and he is right. In addition to Evening Primrose oil.

High EPA dosage

Posted by Reviewer1097083 on Aug 25, 2011

My doctor recommended that I take Fish Oil with 800 mg EPA and this product has the dosage. Most other fish Oil supplements do not. I have taken this for 2 weeks now and am happy with the product.

real super fishoil

Posted by Reviewer2362967 on Apr 10, 2012

The capsules is too big for me. but the my state and mood is better than it was before this fishoil. it is really super)

Fish Oil Capsules

Posted by Herbarrow on Jan 31, 2010

This is the first product I've tried (and I've tried many) that does not make me nauseous. Although it gave me fishy burps the first time I used it, that hasn't happened again. I find it helps to take them after a meal so that there's something in my stomach.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3267564 on Feb 14, 2011

This one has a great value and no artificial scent so I recommend it.

Twinlab Super Max EPA Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3093611 on Oct 18, 2007

Excellent product!

Feedback on Super Max fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3167434 on Oct 30, 2007

This product is great. I like it very much.It is different from other fish oils.

Excellent Product