Twinlab Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2290209 on Sep 12, 2008

I really like this product and iHerb has the best price.

SuperRich Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2525973 on Aug 29, 2008

The added vitamins are a plus. If you are new to using nutritional yeast, search the web for smoothie or drink recipes that include this supplement. There are no sweeteners in this product so my first attempt at mixing it in a smoothie didn't work out very well. Now I include it in a protein shake (almond milk, pineapple juice, lecithin, Grade B maple syrup or honey, vanilla yogurt, etc) and it's one of my favorites. Note... for those with a sensitive nose, (straight out of the bottle) it smells like hay or something a horse would eat. But... again, it adds lots of needed vitamins to whatever you add it to.

Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1040015 on Aug 06, 2008

I recently discovered I can purchase Twinlab, SuperRich Yeast Plus from iHerb.com. I am thrilled I can get this great product at a great price delivered to my front door. I use it evereyday. It increases my energy and health. My #1 supplement.

McKibbens

Posted by Reviewer2525695 on Jul 26, 2008

Wonderful product Excellent price

Tastes good and good for me!

Posted by Reviewer2021219 on Jul 06, 2008

Plus, I put about a heaping teaspoon in my puppy's food (9 month old 80 lb German Shepherd) twice a day and no more ticks!

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3324663 on May 30, 2008

I have used Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus for years and it makes a dramatic difference in my stamina and well being. I have much more energy when I use it. I recently noticed that it had a staining effect on my sink but I am so happy to find that this latest batch is as it used to be and no longer stains my sink (or teeth).

Yeast Plus a plus!

Posted by Reviewer1653683 on Apr 20, 2008

I think this product has helped me through back to back chemotherapy, then radiation. I believe that it kept my energy level up throughout these 22 weeks of treatment.

Great Product - Great Company

Posted by Reviewer1048289 on Jan 31, 2008

Service at Iherb is truly the best. one of my jars of Yeast arrived broken. When I called customer service they refunded the price imideately no questions asked. I like dealing with this company!!! I wish all internet companies were this good. Did I mention their prices ar GREAT!!

Twinlab SuperRich Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer1441940 on Jan 22, 2008

Excellent product and a good price.

It's all goooood!

Posted by Reviewer2764405 on Jan 17, 2008

I'll keep this short: Product is good, navigating your web page, purchasing process & delivery was good. It's all gooood!