New To iHerb?

Twinlab, SuperRich Yeast Plus, 16 oz (453.6 g) Powder

Better Value, Higher Dose of Vitamins and Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1383520 on Jun 03, 2009

I definitely notice that I have more energy when I remember to take my yeast. I started buying this brand because it contains a much higher dose of vitamins and minerals per serving than any other brewers yeast product I've found. It's a much better value for the money. The easiest way I've found to take it is by mixing two heaping Tbs yeast and one scant Tbs Tang in a small glass of water and guzzling it down.

Great prices and service!!

Posted by Reviewer2159035 on Aug 10, 2009

High quality product-been using over 20 years

Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2974591 on Dec 30, 2008

Thank you for stocking this product, I find it is the easiest wource of protein & B-vitamins for me!!

Yeast Plus

Posted by Reviewer2689528 on Jan 26, 2009

This brewers yeast adds a mild nutty taste when I use it in fruit smoothies - much better than regular yeast which is bitter.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2147503 on Jan 31, 2009

Years ago I tried several different brands of brewer's yeast and they were awful. Then I found this one and have stayed with it, it's much milder tasting and has more nutrients. It's one of the best health supplements out there. A great way to get B vitamins and many minerals that aren't always in vitamin supplement pills.