Best sponge ever!

Posted by Reviewer2568678 on Dec 10, 2011

These sponges are the best I have ever used -- and I am an avid cleaner (often vulgarly referred to as a neat freak). What is great about the sponge aside from its biodegradable material is the super absorbency making it excellent for cleaning and polishing. Yes, as another reviewer points out, a smaller size would be a nice choice for dishes. But it is so superior to other sponges that it is another area where size is not important. I use the larger size sponge to dry my shower after each use to avoid grout mold. I use it for general purpose cleaning, as well as damp dusting furniture. The uses are endless!

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

good

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

Great eco-friendly sponge.

Posted by Leione on Apr 02, 2014

Unlike many other sponges, this one is all-natural, eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Great for different types of cleaning, wiping and drying. I also love that it can be sterilized by boiling or putting it into the microwave. Will definitely order it again.

good!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

good product! I like it!

Stock up

Posted by LymeDisease on Sep 03, 2013

This is great for polishing chrome in your kitchen. I also started using it for my car! After the car wash and dry, there are always spits if water left. When I get home I wet the sponge them wrong it out very well and detail my paint with it. It makes it look like its been buffed but without any swirl marks on my dark paint! I need to order more of these. The white washes clean easily.

magic clean!

Posted by 5609362919992563880 on Jan 14, 2014

good product! using it on almost everything... it has two sides, on a bit scrubby and the other is smooth.

Great sponge

Posted by odereviews on Jul 09, 2013

These sponges are great. I don't see why people complain about the large size, just use scissors and cut it in half. Good for cleaning doors, kitchen cabinets, tables... When you're done, you can wash this sponge in a dishwasher! Offers good price and quality ratio.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3286695 on Aug 05, 2011

The size makes it a little bit uncomfortable to use, good to wash glasses with though.

Nice size

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 05, 2012

This sponge hand sized sponge is a nice size for cleaning counters, tables. Just thick enough too. I'll buy this one again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »