Good!

Posted by 5246362045838804121 on Oct 30, 2014

Good product!

NICE FUN SPONGE

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on May 11, 2014

USE IT ON ANYTHING DIRTY, (NOT CLOTHES) EVEN YOUR FEET. BE PATIENT, IT LAUNDERS WELL~!

Great eco-friendly sponge.

Posted by Leione on Apr 02, 2014

Unlike many other sponges, this one is all-natural, eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Great for different types of cleaning, wiping and drying. I also love that it can be sterilized by boiling or putting it into the microwave. Will definitely order it again.

magic clean!

Posted by 5609362919992563880 on Jan 14, 2014

good product! using it on almost everything... it has two sides, on a bit scrubby and the other is smooth.

Stock up

Posted by LymeDisease on Sep 03, 2013

This is great for polishing chrome in your kitchen. I also started using it for my car! After the car wash and dry, there are always spits if water left. When I get home I wet the sponge them wrong it out very well and detail my paint with it. It makes it look like its been buffed but without any swirl marks on my dark paint! I need to order more of these. The white washes clean easily.

Great sponge

Posted by odereviews on Jul 09, 2013

These sponges are great. I don't see why people complain about the large size, just use scissors and cut it in half. Good for cleaning doors, kitchen cabinets, tables... When you're done, you can wash this sponge in a dishwasher! Offers good price and quality ratio.

long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1333421 on May 31, 2013

I'm happy with the quality of the sponge, if I wash it and am careful to wring it out it stays fresh smelling for much, much longer than any other sponge I've used. I wish it had a more abrasive side, that's why I only gave it 4 stars

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

Nice size

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Nov 05, 2012

This sponge hand sized sponge is a nice size for cleaning counters, tables. Just thick enough too. I'll buy this one again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »